Need a trigger remote with ch2 button

Aps remote just broke. Need a new remote. Aps if possible or any remote with dual channel buttons(ch2 controls my light). In Canada for yesterday.

Gt2b amazon prime?

2 Likes

Dont want the wheel

Just make a mod. Print is quick and the mod takes like 1 hour.

1 Like

@Andy87 I wish :frowning: I would need a printer for that to happen

I’m out west in Alberta and could probably print ya one if ya wanna pay shipping. It’d be at least a week as I’m on vacay till Tuesday.

1 Like

Maytech R2 style remote should get to within a week, exy tho

1 Like

I might have managed to Frankenstein my aps back to life. Resoldered some components and the only one I didn’t have was the on/off slider so sketchy wire it became…

No p-o box so wife would definitely find out :rofl:

1 Like

Buildkitboards sells the mini remote and ships it quick, hopefully to Canada. It has a thumbwheel channel so it ought to work. Not sure if cough cough @ricco could confirm.

@Venom121212 Does the mini have a ch2 button? I’m using a pico switch and need that to turn it on and off

It’s not a specific channel. It has a trigger remote with a wheel on the side like the gt2b does. Normally in rc the wheel is channel 2 and a button for lights or horn is channel 3. Trying to figure out if the channel 2 wheel on the mini can work to control lights.

No button.

1 Like

@b264 probably knows

2 Likes

Yeah but he’s going to say “Technically it can be done. Depends on exactly what ‘it’ is and what ‘done’ entails”.

I believe @flasher is using the TTL lights as well. I’m setting mine up soon and am hoping the mini works too :crossed_fingers:

You’re good at designing stuff with your 3D printer. You should make a new Mini case that has a spot for a button where the wheel is instead

1 Like

If @ricco confirms it works, I’ll design the shit out of that. And by that I mean I’ll be lazy and remix the avio mod.

1 Like

Sadly, no. I’ll be testing once @Ricco implements the ttl for use with addressable leds

1 Like

Ahhh that’s why you were poking around asking questions. Carry on.

2 Likes

Yeah I have the usplit in testing. I’m waiting for a ttl, davega x and metr pro. While I wait for ttl to become my new friend, I’m using a picoswitch plugged into the second channel on the receiver

2 Likes

Funny, I have a TTL and a davega x and will be needing a usplit eventually. Different strokes.

3 Likes