Need a BMS reco for my eBomber build.

Stack it? I have my Unity on top of my LTT BMS in my BB enclosure

2 Likes

Uhh just looking at this here schematic I just drew up right now of the Daly BMS, you can just take a Dremel and cut it in half hot dog style (yes, that’s an official engineering term) so each half can fit to the left and right of the Unity

6 Likes

I’m not really sure there’s enough clearance for that. But might be i didn’t check the LLTs are pretty thin.

1 Like

Im just gonna leave this here and back away slowly.

16 Likes

How thick of a enclosure do i need for that connector?

Am I fucked up or did you tell him slice up his bms in half?

5 Likes

Yea one half for positive, the other half for negative :rofl:

3 Likes

Wait will that actually work? I’m more confused than I was now.

rule #1
Don’t listen to @Jujo

rule #2
see rule #1

(c’mon guys, @kook getting a job at SpaceX, king solomon-ing you a PCB to get it to fit… good stuff @jujo, I love you :joy:)

4 Likes

ah ok now I understand it’s like Tinder rules

2 Likes

I honestly honestly thought there would be a lot more mayhem as soon as I said kook was working at spaceX :rofl: but seriously though… I hope he’s okay. Haven’t heard from him in too long…

Edit: also, do you mean Moses? :joy:

1 Like

that works too…

But… you forget your Sunday school lessons…

Credit goes to @Arzamenable for bringing this up regarding a dual Flipsky he wanted to turn into a single…

" two women claimed that they were the mother of a baby. Then King Solomon said he would cut the baby in two so each woman would have an equal share. To save the baby, the real mother said that the other woman could have the baby. By this, Solomon knew who the real mother was"

NGL, my d!ck shrank a few sizes when I learned that @kook got a job at SpaceX. :joy:

3 Likes

FlexiBMS lite

Thick how? This connector can panel mount into any wall that is less than 5mm or 6mm thick. Or are you asking about the hole diameter?

The hole size for that connector.

19mm

wait, wat :eyes:

Nice looks like I can put it in a single stack enclosure.

1 Like

sure can! Thats why these connectors are awesome. And they only need about 15mm of real estate inside the enclosure (plus cable management for you balance wires)

Lol it’s also amazing for soldering practice. 12 wires to the battery, 12 to the connector directly if you are lucky and have them perfect length, (if not, add 12 more), and that’s only half of them! :star_struck:
Nice to have piece of mind though, especially with a cheaper non-bluetooth bms.