[N. America] Drivetrains for sale!

SOLD
Flipsky Complete Drivetrain
**I’m not entirely sure how many clicks are on this DT as I bought it used but it’s been more-or-less solid for th 100 or so km I’ve put on it. If anything, the wheel pulley is a bit worn out and will likely need to be replaced sometime soon as you’ll possibly get some slipping when braking hard Would be great for a budget carver. What’s included:

2 x FS AT Chanel trucks w springs and dampers
2 x FS 6374 motors (not battle hardened)
2 x Alu wheel and motor pulleys (3.75:1)
4 x Sunmate 8" tires.

Everything is in good shape and is working well but it is priced accordingly- a) bc Flipshit and b) bc you’ll need to sus out a new pulley sometime soon and dampers for your bodyweight**:
Price $150:

SOLD
BN M1 Drivetrain (no modors!!)
**For sale is a new, never used DT with BN M1’s (ABEC/Helical) 220’s and Cloudwheels. The wheels are basically new but I’ve been told they were used for about 10km. I have never ridden them as I moved to penumies on the build these were planned for. What’s included:

2 x BN M1 drive with all hardware (NIB)
2 x BN 220 Hangers (NIB)
All hardware (NIB)
Either split angle or adjustable BN baseplates (dealers choice) (Both NIB)
4 x Voyageur Cloudwheels in black a grey (Very lightly used)

Now you must be thinking ‘obv I’ll take the adjustable plates’ but I want to note that these are the very first iteration of these baseplates. The kingpin is held in with loctite retaining compound and pressfit. Kevin changed the design a couple of times since by first putting a dowel in for mechanical retention and then completely redesigning it in subsequent iterations. There was one instance of them failing that I recall but can’t find the link.
$250:

Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. I’m open to reasonable offers but things are already priced to move so low ballers get outta herrrrreeee.

Cheers :beers:

5 Likes

deals on wheels! GLWS!

2 Likes

I’ll take the first set. Pm inbound.

3 Likes

I’m not sure is this is a typo or if it is lingo that I am just unfamiliar with. :thinking:

Believe he meant “klicks” which is military term for kilometer. Saying he doesn’t know how many kilometers have been put in the drivetrain.

2 Likes

Yep. Km’s is what was meant. Common slang in Canukistan :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

FS drivetrain sold. BN still up for grabs. Hmu sexy people :wink:

1 Like

All sold. @xsynatic @longhairedboy Kindly close when ya got a sec

2 Likes