3 Likes

your pic

1 Like

plot twist, the pinkie one is larger than the big one

3 Likes

For the full setup can do 275£

It requires a bit of work but will send all parts to make it work fine
Someone please take

Also got my carvons where I now know the issue but gotta remove a stripped screw in order to fix

Check beside your grandma’s bed, he may have left a few there that you could have for free!

4 Likes

There goes a potential tomiboi test pilot…

6 Likes

I know. Who would have expected it? :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

for you knowledge i was a test pilot still told him the info he needed
he chnaged the design massively and v2 and v3 are out there now

if he needed me still i would carry on testing now its just a build

thanks though

1 Like

just how much did @Scepterr offer you for those drives before you fucked’em up?

1 Like

they are actually better now then they were originally

and yet you still have them… GLWS

2 Likes

@Halbj613
Some people seem mad because you sell people at the same or even higher price you got the things from, in a deal of kindness and friendship.
While I agree with the tomiboi deck (I mean what info does he need on a v1 if there’s a v3 already) i don’t know all the backgrounds, and I don’t think people just like to bash you. Just don’t give them attack service. I personally think you’re an honest cool dude, just a little chaotic, turning everything into half broken that you touched.

Please guys, consider his age.
It’s never cool to be bashed by big groups of others. I am astonished by how much this guy stays calm.

Enough is enough, let’s just let him sell those :man_shrugging:
And see if people will buy it.
I don’t think someone wants parts in that shape at that price tag, and I understand that people get upset when they sell something really low with good intentions and then the parts get sold at a higher price, but let’s just sit down and relax, to keep this place respectful.

It’s his choice what he sells, I would agree that he should clean his stuff and generally make it in a way that won’t burn your house, but still, you don’t need to buy it luckily, if you don’t want too :man_shrugging:

@Halbj613 to avoid this in the future, maybe resolder your USB ports first, or let someone else do it. Try to not destroy everything you touch xD I know it’s hard!
Just try to take this more serious, as you want real money for that stuff there.

I’m out, cheers

7 Likes

To be fair… i think people have been holding back…This site is full of savages.

17 Likes

You mean full of kooks? Hahaha @Bobby

1 Like

Only one k00k and thats the @kook… And what a fuxking k00k!

3 Likes

No matter how much he dislikes me, you can’t hate him back…:eyes:

2 Likes

I try to keep quiet cause it just get worse the more you struggle

5 Likes

Im standing by your side bro :+1:

1 Like