My Onewheel GT…

Well guys,

It happened. I ordered my very own Onewheel GT. I got a black fender, black charger plug and some turquoise rail guards! I’m so excited for it to come and I can’t wait to try it out.

F

16 Likes

If it was your very own vehicle, then you’d be able to repair it.

5 Likes

xD.

1 Like

Lesssssss goooooooo

I’m soooo excited for it to come today, I’ll update you guys when it comes.

Speaking of. Good video from Mario

2 Likes

Perfect timing. I’ll watch that after lunch.

Well guys,

IT CAME!

I went for a 5 mile ride so here are my initial impressions;

The power is great, I didn’t even hit pushback. The treaded tire is meh, what could you really expect from FM? It’s overall a really solid board.

Heres a photo:

4 Likes

I’m going up to San Francisco today so I hopefully will get in a few miles on the GT. :grin:

1 Like

Just hit 67 miles on the GT and I’m on track to hit 100 by the end of this week! Man this thing is fun. Really have been enjoying it, but the tire could really do for an upgrade.

2 Likes

Congratulation!

Thanks bro!

I thought i read that the slick is bad too? Are they both vega tires?
Is it round at least or kinda bumpy?

So what’s your plan if/when it breaks? What if you need a battery upgrade or replacement?

1 Like

Bend over and grab the lube.

2 Likes

@b264 ???

@tech.shit I guess I’ll send it back to FM. I’m in the design phase of a special build, so once that’s built, the GT won’t be used as much. Hopefully it’ll last till then.

1 Like

@Jarn I have indeed heard that. The tire is round, no issues with it being bumpy. It’s not a Vega, fm has moved away from using Vega’s and no uses their own tire. I’ll be sure to get a TFL enduro when it comes out.