My new and first build Trampa HS11

Hi all,

This is my new and first build :smile:

Also thanks to @Trampa , @flipskytech01, @IDEA @eBoosted for the products and tips/help.

Trampa:

• Deck: Trampa HS11 16 ply deck
  • Trucks: Infinity ATB spring trucks
  • Springs: barrels
  • Tyres: 8 Inch 5 Spoke SUPERSTART/ URBAN TREADS Tyres 6.5 Inch

Eboosted:

• Enclosure: HS11 /HolyPro 35 DS

Flipsky:

• ESC: Dual FSESC6.6 200A
  • Motors: 2 x 6384 190 KV Motors
  • Anti spark: Anti spark Switch Smart Enhanced 200A
  • Remote: VX2 Pro

Samsung:

• Battery: 12S8P Samsung 30q

Idea:

• Drive: belt drive 60t x 15t motor

22 Likes

Wow, very clean first build. Looks awesome.

How does it perform? Do you like the barrels?

2 Likes

Thanks. The performance is really nice. Smooth and stable.
If the Barrels are on the outside setting is super stable, but hard for for corners. If in the inside setting, it is nice and flexible for the corners, but can be still a little wabble with high speed.
I have now the back side on the outside setting for the high speed stability and in the front the inside setting for the corners. This is really good for me.

So yes. I really like them :smile:

1 Like

Interesting. I have barrels as well, both in the outside position. For me that’s fine for cornering, but my board isn’t for street use, so requirements might be different.
How fast have you gone? My top speed is “only” 45 km/h, that is absolutely stable, no comparison to yellow dampas. Before I had problems at that speed and also when accelerating or braking hard.

Max speed is 55km/h (weighted). And street is a little different then the offroad. But I don’t have so much experience on this (offroad driving). I’m only on the street :tada:

1 Like

How are you handling the wobbles?

With the setting of the barrels (back barrels wide/outside for the stability and front barrels inside for the corners.) ther is almost no wobbles.
Or do you mean something else?

I mean at 35mph pm channel trucks is not fun. That’s why I turn to surfrodz RKP

I think channel trucks can be very stable at high speeds
The springs are often a problem because they have a bounce back effect which can build up quickly. But with elastomers that is a non issue as far as I can tell.

6 Likes

I’d be interested to know if adding a washer to each of the front barrels on the inner position might pre-tension it enough to reduce wobbles, but still maintain a decent tight turning circle. I’ll be trying that when my build is complete.

That build looks sick, what BMS did you use ?

Thnx. It’s a beast and a lot of people looking at the skateboard when I’m on the road :sunglasses:

The bms is a FPM (FPML12S150F873) (bypass, due to safety for braking).
Just a simple bms, but is doing good with the charging :+1:

1 Like

Thanks, From what I can see you managed to fit eveything in the enclosure, any difficulties with that ?

Nice looking build!
How’s the ground clearance with the DS enclosure?

There was enough space in the enclosure. I have even done some foam in the enclosure to keep everything nice and stable (and enough airspace inside).
The battery was a fun part of the project. This is 5 flexible parts in the enclosure. This was a tight fit, but easy to do.
The idea was from the website below:
https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/12s8p-flexible-battery-pack-for-hs11-holypro-ds-enclosure/

1 Like

Thnx :tada:
The ground clearance is 4 cm with the URBAN TREADS Tyres. (165mm hight tyres)
Until now is the high good. And with different tyres even more higher :+1:

1 Like

Do you have any more images by any chance ? I’m interested to see what you did for the charging port and this sexy screen at the front