My first fail, i hope the last too

The method I used has not good longevity. I am aware of it but I can’t pay for your services…

2 Likes

Sorry about that.

1 Like

Keep up the good work mate :wink:

2 Likes

way better, should be good to go now.

2 Likes

Just tested it. It’s viable :v:

Needs some minor adjustments and ready to go…

2 Likes

I love how depressing the first post is about this build being a complete failure and in just a day’s time thanks to the community you are up an running again :smile:

Enjoy the board, be careful while doing manuals, it’s so easy to scratch the tail on this deck :wink:

5 Likes

Yes. I endured a lot of problems due to the vesc.
I spent so many months on it that I felt really frustrated today. I should have walked back home and figure it out. 1 km ain’t that bad. I kept going, bad mistake. If only I knew the gear drive had more angles. I had at home the angled risers but didn’t want to use them. They affect the turn after all. It turns enough anyway.
I can breathe now.

1 Like

Uhh ya also the board still looks dope haha

1 Like

I used angled risers both rear and front on my friend’s Haya, to decrease the angles on both sides. You did as well in your picture, which means less turning and more stability :slight_smile:

Yes. I usually put angled at rear for more stability on longboards. The purpose of this build was 100% urban. Low speed and high turn performance. That’s why I didn’t use angled at the beginning. It happens to turn very well anyway.

1 Like

Tail bone is a must on somthing like this.
(My opinion)

2 Likes