My Corona I choochoo |13s3p I moondrives I 100D SC |

you guys i dont think its in reverse. @rey8801 the logo underneath the deck shoudl be in the front, right? That’s how I have it set-up. The binding is in the front

Yes logo is in front and from this picture it is in front

But from the last picture, it’s reversed. I made too many of them to don’t recognise it. The more angular side is front.
I think you flipped at a certain point during the long build.

1 Like

damn yo…lolol

3 Likes

So the wider part is in the front??

2 Likes

Yep

7 Likes

time to fix shit

7 Likes

Oh no you did not!

I am laughing, but i do feel bad for you, i do think your title should be “rides backwards” now

3 Likes
1 Like

I cant imagine spending hours and hours, making an enclosure special fit by hand …and then mounting everything backwards :rofl: dude thats so fucking unlucky.

Although i did spend about 4 hours stripping and polishing an evolve hanger and only got 2 likes on my picture xD (im not even satisfied with the result) and i still have to do the rest of the parts from 2 trucks >.<

4 Likes

This is gonna be alot of work…The enclosure cutouts and everything are for backwards style…FML

3 Likes

Cutouts or holes?

You can tape off the holes on the outer side, put some epoxy glue in there and paint over them.

Cutouts however…

1 Like

Can you not close the front cutout in the enclosure and make a new one at the back. Fiberglass should fix it. All the rest is internal

2 Likes

yup that’s what I’ll do…LMFAO ok, gotta keep my head up here :grin:
I’ll post updates after I fix this shit.

2 Likes

Good luck. After sanding and new painting job it will be identical.

2 Likes

Actually this isnt so bad, I wanted to use grommets for the phase wires anyway so here we go lol ughhh

2 Likes

Oh noooo, you have a massive cutout(thats what he said)… Shiiiit

1 Like

It’s gonna be fiiiiiine

2 Likes

Now you have the opportunity :grin:

1 Like

Think maybe try to tape it off and just fill it, i believe in you! Plus second time is always better :smirk:

1 Like

On the last enclosure I did, I actually made two of the bolt holes the wrong spacing by like 1cm just specifically so it could not be accidentally mounted backwards. This shit happens, man :man_facepalming:

7 Likes