My Corona I choochoo |13s3p I moondrives I 100D SC |

Ah in this case the hub sits on the start of the axle. The axle is simply too short lol

4 Likes

don’t fucking chicken and egg me pal

5 Likes

How much?

1 Like

ding ding ding! That’s exactly right! The snow all just melted here though, so it’ll still be fun for some offroading. I will probs swap out the 9" for 8" tires when there’s no snow.

$20/day for the next year. Exactly the amount of money I’m missing out on due to this lame ass virus :rofl: :kissing: :kissing:

2 Likes

I really hate to bust your balls bro, but I don’t reckon that thing will even move in the slightest bit of grass or uphill.

Serious man, your torque situation is gonna be dire on this setup.

1 Like

It’ll be fiiiiiine

1 Like

Maybe you could just buy the eToxx axle extenders and matching bearings to retro fit on moondrives…maybe

1 Like

If it’s totally fucked I can always change the windings on the motors to get 170KV and switch to 8" tires. I’d imagine that’ll give me alot of torque

2 Likes

Yes that would help a lot. Looking forward to the rest of the build. It looks sick dude.

1 Like

@glyphiks

9 Likes

its fiiiine

long live gear drives

1 Like

That front foot is so far forward! Looks nice man, does the deck feel cramped at all?

1 Like

yeah the stance is a little weird cuz its tiny deck but it totally works and is comfy. @rey8801 wasn’t kidding about the concave–you sit real nicely in there. I gotta grip her up now

2 Likes

You will see, I ride it more like snowboard style and I feel really stable on it :smile:
I do keep the front foot closer but I understand that if you are not use to short deck needs a bit of time to get use to it

3 Likes

images - 2020-03-23T083703.010

Haha awesome dude! Good work!

3 Likes

Two problems:

1. a couple (one in particular) wobbly tires I’ve been playing with and cannot get straight.

2. One motor spins up before the other one and also coasts longer.

Here’s a video showing both issues:

Any tips?

1 Like

So I went for a little ride today and it was great! I also swapped the tires for some 8"s and it’s loads of fun, traded some top speed for torque. However, I’m topping out at around 28mph. Shouldn’t I be able to go a bit faster than that? Here’s the numbers from 3dservisas

2 Likes

1 Like

I have 12s2p battery tho

1 Like

Oh my bad.

1 Like