My Corona I choochoo |13s3p I moondrives I 100D SC |

I just envisioned Dwayne Johnson rolling his ankle and it made me laugh

1 Like

Back fulls are fun AF… Someone running under you while doing one wouldn’t be fun

2 Likes

It was so bad. Literally my first step out on to the floor and I was downed. Kid had no clue I would have obliterated his guard.

2 Likes

Last patch (I think) drying:

Here’s what I’m concerned about:

I’d like to use this panel for my phase leads but that’s a serious angle there… :thinking: can’t tell if I should go for it or not. Once I make the cutout there’s no going back. Oh wait, yeah there is it’s just super fucking annoying

5 Likes

I like to write each letter of the alphabet with my foot by the ankle as part of my stretches before every ride. Only a couple minutes but it leaves you nice and loose for both movement, and I think can help in event of a crash.

3 Likes

That’s been part of my PT regimen for the last 4 months. Ive’ been slacking on that lately…

1 Like

Hopefully this angle doesn’t cause any issues

4 Likes

Why so you think the rear panel will be a problem?
I was wondering are the mounting holes for the deck symmetrical?

1 Like

it’s just angled downward quite a bit, but the cutout under the deck should compensate for it. Just paranoid about those phase leads into the MR60 connector coming off the VESC not being able to sneak into the panel with it angled downward like that

1 Like

I think should be fine. Although you probably want the cable to be as close as possible to the deck. You could make panel take compensate for the a closure angle. And cable point out in the direction you want.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be worried about the VESC. What connectors do you have on the outside?

1 Like

gonna be MR60’s

1 Like

Whoa, sick panel.
Damn.
Now I want one.

And.,.
Is that a YamahaSR500? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Want the file for a printable pair of MR60 and GX-12 panels? It’s for a 45deg slope and is meant to be epoxied in

MR60 panel mount (45 left) V2.stl (222.3 KB)
MR60 panel mount (45 right) V2.stl (222.3 KB)

2 Likes

@ZachTetra sometimes you do things that make me really happy

hahah, no its a harley 1984 xls sportster! It’s my roommates. I think he wants to sell for 3K or something, you interested?

2 Likes

Nice. Yeah, I had motorcycles for years, slipped in an oil puddle and now I see oil everywhere.

2 Likes

Dude, this explains all the things :joy:

1 Like

Updated and fixed enclosure finally done. Put in the port, patched holes, did epoxy over the paint job this time just for science, and sealed in the ports and battery indicator with the epoxy. This plus siliconed on the inside should waterproof well.

6 Likes

Reconfigured everything so it’s not backwards now lol. This suckers complete FOR SURE NOW

Here’s how you ride with a broken ankle:

It’s also for sale for $1900

8 Likes

Damn, a few choochoo builds with my drives now

6 Likes