(US, MN) WTS: My Corona | COMPLETE | $1800

Here’s the build thread, I recommend giving it read through so you know the journey behind this build.

The main components are:
Stormcore 100D
3DS 4.65 chrome hubs
13s3p LG HG6
9" MBS tires
MBS matrix II oils slicks
Moon AT drive
Dual Flipsky 6384 190 KV
Puck (w/ PuckPuckBruce mod and .45 spring & larger throttle mods)
DROK voltage monitor, loopkey

Here’s how you ride with a broken ankle:

The moondrives have about 100 miles on them and are 44/10 ratio. The battery has only been used for one cycle (while testing). The cost of the parts MRSP without shipping alone are $2101. Let me know if you want see the math.

Comes with:
13S charger

14T moon gear and misc. spacers and hardware

This has ALOT of power. My ankle is broken so my roommate did testing, and said he opened up the throttle fully only once and it was scary. Somewhere around 35mph. HMU with any questions, peace and love :black_heart: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

14 Likes

Such a pretty build :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Thanks dude. This reminds me, I’m not parting this out if no one buys it I’m keeping it :joy: :joy:

7 Likes

Dibs on deck and enclosure if you part it out :joy:

9 Likes

hahah, you got it dude :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Sick build dude! Pics taken on south side of Bde?

6 Likes

That thing is so cute :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Hahah good eye my dude, that’s exactly correct! Over by the big gnarled tree stump thing

4 Likes

Bro how are you riding that with the sensor cables wilding out there in the open like noodle arms on an inflatable

Looks nice other than that :wink:

5 Likes

Double purpose handle :sunglasses:

4 Likes

OH GAAAAWD

3 Likes

Lolol yes sensor cables r super long had to use the extensions cuz flipskys sensors have the tiny jst. I suppose I could shorten them hahah. The nylon sleeve is very stiff tho so they don’t really flail around much.

Lol fair enough, it just feels like a catching on a wheel or rock hazard

1 Like

Good call prolly, I will shorten that lol

Couldn’t you just push them into the enclosure more? That’s probably pretty easy - it’s a nice problem to have, on mine, they’re stretched to their max almost

For sure, that’s an easy quick fix.

1 Like

Booty bump it up :peach:

2 Likes

Hey @whaddys just curious what kind of range you experience with that current set-up on the 9" wheels?
Also will 97mm street wheels fit with enough clearance so as to not be dragging anything?
Your friend that took it for a rip and hit 35mph. What’s his weight? Can you screen shot the top speed reached?
I’m very interested and it looks like a solid build with top notch parts.
Thanks

3 Likes

Hey @jason thanks for your interest

Range is prolly around 10 miles

He weighs about 200 lbs. I can try to get him to record some telemetry tomorrow, if weather’s permitting. There’s now a decent amount of snow in MN, but if the streets are clear and dry tomorrow I’ll see what I can do.

Which wheels are you referring to exactly–are they pneumatics? These are matrix II trucks which have 12mm axels which won’t accommodate any urethane wheels as far as I know. Matrix II trucks and Moon AT Geardrives work for pneumatics only. Feel free to call me at 217 369 7590 if you wanna chat more in depth about that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Big thicccc booty bump

2 Likes