My clearance sale uk cheap prices

what pivot cups are in there? hard to see condition, got a better pic?

1 Like

Yeah here

Here is 3 of them the last is currently on a hanger so if you buy will take it off

10damons

2 Likes

Zero clue bought these from @ hatman… on the other forum (I think) and he never said exactly what they were

Bump bump bump

some other stuff i am selling

happy to trade any stuff for nese modules batetries (cells) or battery packs

2 Likes

So got a couple more bits to add on

2 enclosure

1 custom fibre glass enclosure has a bunch of holes in which could be epoxied not for any specific deck Andy pretty much nearly flat (teeny bit of concave) holes where meant for power button phase wires And voltage display

Around 15cm by 40cm by 4.5cm (£10)

Next got a @bigben 9two5 enclosure with also a bunch of hole so in sameness thing could be epoxied or left as is the holes are for phase cable power button and voltage display (£20) sold

Old meepo Samsung 22p battery with new bms and xt90 connector plus fused charge port

Doesn’t output much as very old but could be used for either a small build or for testing (£20)
Can add a 10s 2 amp charger for £10

I’m so sorry @BigBen

#enclosuresmatter

8 Likes

Holy fuck. I think the holes must have been created by some kind of beaver?

13 Likes

When you open the cutlery drawer and pull out a spoon for the job

fuckit, @Halbj613 I may have to rescue it, show us the bad bits out of sight?

3 Likes

If you don’t I will, looks like it needs love for sure.

@Halbj613 can maybe do some kind of a trade with mounts and stuff or something if magherees doesn’t take it :slight_smile:

1 Like

nah i pictured the bad bits

basically i didnt wear gloves when i started drilling then when my hands got full of fiberglass i basically just got annoyed and destroyed the enclosure

someone pm me if they want it

2 Likes

yeah I’ll bite and take, see my pm we’ll hash it out there

1 Like

Haggyboard 6364 190kv motor comes with female bullets (yeah weird) and in perfect condition also with a 15t pulley (£30 obo)

Got a kydex sheet around 30 by 40cm and looks between 0.1 and 0.2mm wide (£15)

Will trade for a flipsky 4.12 if anyone has please contact me as I need one ASAP

Skinny dip phone case for iPhone 7 (I think will confirm that) (£10)

C’mom @Halbj613, you got battery and haggy motor from me for free (you only had to pay new bms (15 eur) and shipping (35 eur) - which you still didn’t). They were supposed to go in your little brothers build.
I could even understand that you are selling them to cover up cost, but selling them for profit? In which world do you think this is okay?

19 Likes

did i never pay you so sorry gonna do that asap

just trying to cover costs which was 40 euro

will take down that post and put it up with the right numbers

What’s that?

1 Like

i didnt have any males so just did female and i had some male to male converters left over

Looks like a cigarette filter? :joy:

5 Likes