My bad experience with Boardnamics...

ill. show my self out

2 Likes

hooray!!

2 Likes

challenging a dude in Australia to come fight you over a dispute with another supplier :rofl:

Big Ego GIFs | Tenor

9 Likes

im goig to start and argument withthe old lady(im fucking around and finding out i still cant win an agrument) thanks for putting up with me,jamie, im sorryi wont do it againā€¦soon

1 Like

Dude be careful, he will fuck your shit up
IMG_20230214_133435_817

8 Likes

My butthole is quivering with anticipation :thinking:

6 Likes

BWHAHAHA!!! dam it, there is beer on my keyboard now.

3 Likes

Hey buddy - WaTchh YOUr fUCkin MOutH!!!

Say It tO mY FAce

7 Likes

HEY HEY iā€™m supposed to be the spicy one

8 Likes

Oh no he didnā€™t! Tell dbag for me I said

3 Likes

Donā€™t make me send my giant 14 year old over there to ā€œ find out what is wrong with himā€

1 Like

Careful dude. Old mate likes to pick on kids

5 Likes

You are a funny guy, people who can actualy fight dont talk shit, sad little boys do. If you were secure you would act like it ,im a old man, if you are ever in the SF bay area come see me ill be at the base of the dunbarton bridge east bay side from 7 to 4 5 days a week(usually on a back hoe), we can have a friendly sparing session.,i can put you in your place with out hurting you,because im not a bully Any one with real training learns not to talk shit, guys like you wander in to the club every once in a while,we rub them on the head and send them on their way. You have been entertaining,do your self a favor stick to being an internet tough guy, my 14 year old would embarras you 7 ways from sunday, Learn some manners,before its too late,tough guy

8 Likes

dam it im showing my ass again, sorry i hate bully and would be bullys

2 Likes

Iā€™m pretty sure @Djstripnyc is either the bagel shop dude or the guy below:

8 Likes

Doesnt matter how many times i see that clip its just as funny as the first time.

Dudes got tudeā€¦ but not the right one, if hed have come in humble, hed probably not have hurt him, as it was he held so much back

1 Like

yeah, probably,but he might be a muscle nuts who thinks strenth equals skill, we all know im too easy to provoke(its from having my ass kicked buy guys who were bullies in my youth), i hate bullys of all kinds, im annoyed with my self, but ill let my post stand. asi said im letting my ass show ,im setting a bad example ,im a father for fucks sake

2 Likes

this really happens

I expect to see @glyphiks vs @Djstripnyc on the next episode of street beefs, with @glyphiks opening a can of whoopass!

5 Likes

@glyphiks has extreme nipple elongation, so fight would be over when the shirts came off.

But we might just get a surprise fetish nursing video.

3 Likes