There is gonna be some copy pasta here from my facebook posts. I’m from Montreal.
Probably one of the hardest decisions I want to make happen. I am selling my DIY beast. Why? I don’t have that esk8 flare like I used to, I love riding but I also am looking forward to trying other things.
I want to sell this pup off for 3k canadian, parts list and costs in the image bellow as well as pictures. Not going to part out.
80-120km range (I’ve tested 90km with 20% remaining)
58km/h - 36mph tested (It has a 60/20 ratio)
A god damn good ride.
What does it include?
*Metr Plus fitted for the Unity (If you want the stock bluetooth I can toss it in)
- 12s Charger (4.5a ~charge time of 3ish hours)
- Extra risers
- About 10-15 extra tubes
- 1 new and 1 worn belts
- 2 brand new tires and 2 worn tires
- 2 extra steel 18t pulleys (there is 20t steel on currently)
- Single Red Shredlight (the newer waterproof one)
- Ill throw in the idlers from Janeux as well, 2 aren’t working well but the other 2 are alright. (The board is tensionned perfectly so no chances of skips.)
All prices are in CAD. I am asking for 3,000 cad for the whole build at the moment. This is probably the best chance to get a top spec DIY board.