Mounting non-MBS trucks on MBS board?

nope merely wedged!
I don’t really like the extra height that adjustable angle baseplates add…

1 Like

It rides really fun, is split angle 65°-35°, I ride it around analog and fuk with it, but it’s soon to be 'lectrified…

but if I ever want to decrease the front truck angle (increase the wedge angle), I’ll fabricate an aluminum riser and drill the mounting bolts thru the riser and deck on an angle, with an x-thingie on top also drilled at the necessary angle

1 Like

For me, most aluminum wedges cost too much although I guess the comparison becomes cheap risers or potentially my health and safety

1 Like

I’m not speaking about an aluminum riser like your PETG one, just a simple angled wedge riser, IMHO they only become problematic when they get over 10-ish degrees because of the bolts and odd angles to get into the deck, but if you get a 35° baseplate, and add a 15° wedge, you can effectively get yourself back to 50° on a 30° angled deck, then if you redrill the holes in the wedge and the deck and the x-thingie you have a pretty solid set-up…

1 Like

Shameless plug :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

this is why I don’t prefer adj. base plates…

ya the tunnel risers makes things worse hah. Need to space so motors don’t hit the deck though

1 Like

this little girl sits pretty low, but enuff to get a single stack 10s3p in the enclosure

ya cloudwalker is almost as tall as big foot haero… and thats running 9 inchers :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I swear to god, All the se build makes me want to finish My New build Even more.
Untill then I’m stuck with this piece of beautiful frankenboard

(the product of second hand batteries and hub motors plus a cheap Ebay esc)