Mountainboarding Questions (Safety Gear, Riding Techniques, etc.)

Yeah that should help. Also move the L-brackets of the bindings more inward if your feet have movement. Normally you have to twist the foot a bit to step out.

I’m talking about personal preferences, there are people who can do crazy jumps without heelstraps or even open straps. I’m not one of these and would break my legs :man_shrugging:

Not sure I understand? The l brackets are as close to my feet as possible and I can still wiggle side to side of the top strap is a bit loose

I slide my feet in angled and rotate so I’m pressing against the law brackets when I turn

Phil from Haeroboards is doing that. I saw him live jumping without heelstraps.

Ah I see, maybe your shoes are thin material?

Yeah, basically reinforced socks compared to boots

1 Like

Just in case any of you guys aren’t following the black Friday thread and need MBS stuff from the US:

2 Likes

guys ended up buying these :smiley:

Now I feel like i’m fully prepared to catch some serious air

3 Likes

Finally, somebody riding a mountainboard where it is supposed to be ridden - in the mountains!

3 Likes

how often do you guys check your tire pressure? My front wheels felt sluggish yesterday, checked the pressure and they dropped to 1 bar. Originally pumped them up to 2.5 bar around 1-2 months ago.

1 Like

I check them once a month. I also aim at around 2 to 2.5 bar.
Also mine seem to lose pressure at the same rate

1 Like

Okay thanks, I guess its normal when they loose about 1 bar over that time :ok_hand:

1 Like

it might be since all of my tires lose the pressure.
Also it doesn’t bother me.
Have been running with around 1 bar when I wasn’t really monitoring the pressure and had no real issues. Still on my first set of wheels and tubes

1 Like

I check them by hand before every ride just to make sure they’re not overly squishy. Other than that, I don’t pump them up until they don’t pass the hand test.

4 Likes

Same here. :grin:

I keep them around 2.5-3 bar.
Oh and btw. a ride from last Saturday.

2 Likes

This is me.

2 Likes

Damn bro, what are you doing with your life? Its meant to look like this

2 Likes

I seem to be a efficient rider. (And I accelerate pretty hard and it was hilly with some freeroll)

1 Like

Efficient is an understatement dude, thats crazy!

2 Likes

I need a new title. Fuck. :joy:

Featherweight springs to mind.

1 Like