Mountainboard deck options

shots of haero x colab x mbs pro 97 x trampa carver for comparision
will do a writeup later on comparision

15 Likes

Nice comparison :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

There is no doubt in my mind which of those looks the best. And also which looks the worst :rofl:

Pick up my Haero on Friday! Just in time for Christmas holidays :facepunch:

5 Likes

Looking forward to that! That Bro is a piece of work, man. Love it.

4 Likes

Did this happen? Or is it still in the works

2 Likes

We are bring this thread back :call_me_hand:

So I was shopping on eBay and I had come across this mountain board with this ugly ass grip tape spray painted I was like this might be an old mbs deck so I threw in a bid $49 no one else bid :partying_face:
@MBS @MBSHeadquarters I know it’s a comp but what year??
look at the binding holes it’s snowboard bindings style

8 Likes

You just got yourself a deal my friend, and a little bit of history to go with it. Circa 2002ish?? (I’d need to check). Deck pressed at the Never Summer snowboard factory in Denver.

13 Likes

You just made my day Joel :star_struck: :partying_face:
I’m gonna clean it up Real good
Thank you for responding you’re awesome

4 Likes

History of mountain boarding

4 Likes

All right guys I’ve been meaning to post Good roads for a while if you haven’t watched his YouTube show here it is it looks like he’s going to be producing his own decks here soon :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Hope he doesn’t stick with that 15-20° tip angle! Seems like a super cool dude. You invited him here yet?

2 Likes

I will hopefully he comes on :call_me_hand:

Yeah I was kind of bummed about that hopefully he makes a couple different styles with different angles
He did bring up @Haeroboards and uses that cool snowboarding angle for his foot pads

@glyphiks is a fan and

I know @NullBlox has talk to him in the past on YouTube maybe he can bring him over if I can’t

1 Like

I went ahead and threw him another invite. Good looking out!

3 Likes

Now I see where Lacroix and flux @EboardSolutions got inspired for there all terrain Decks :star_struck:

@MBS are you guys going to ever bring back the Circa I love this thing :star_struck:

5 Likes

Im pretty sure I can get Chris from Good Roads over here.

4 Likes

Guys let’s keep this thread alive show us your mountainboards and if you have multiples tell us what you like about each one

I’m a Newbie mountain board rider but this thing is awesome super Flexi i’m still debating if I want to put a skin on it because it’s so rare but I really want to electrify it

DWII bought it used but it’s super stiff witch I like
I just need to touch up the paint and drill some holes for my top mount then put it together :wink:

@MBS Joel hope all is well bro how’s deck inventory I’m just super excited to see what’s new from MBS :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I love the pro 97. It’s nice and stiff which makes for good stability at speed.

My jump deck was a markone deck but got beaten to hell so I swapped to a Haero Bro V1 deck and have found it to be very different but not in a bad way. The platform is really wide at the feet and turning is a very different feel. It’s much more flexible but not awkwardly. Has a good amount of pop to it while not bottoming out (medium flex, 155 lbs)

2 Likes

Hi venom, just saw your other post on leafboard plus, let me know youre willing to sell leafboard plus, which im super hyped in.

It’s 2022. Leafboards are pretty old and underwhelming tech at this point.

3 Likes

Get yourselves one of these badboys…

Still to ttest ride to be honest but very close to completing the build. Even to stand on it feels super nice under foot.

8 Likes