Motor 80100 which

I have this leopard 8072 motor I can wind whatever kv u want and vacuum resin into the windings and bake it.

200$ shipped anywhere USA
Got it in parts and just did some thin wire test windings n never used

Also have a bigger size motor by Ant.

4 Likes

If @Riderman is “Rollerman”, he didn’t come here for a telemetry bragging rights contest.

Flipsky has a history of pushing out premium products at a premium price that failed prematurely and customer service isn’t great.

To be fair, both my longest lasting ESCs and ones that fried the quickest came from them.

They do ship quickly and if you found a deal or sale for the exact spec motor you want, it would be worth it. I bet The 80xxx motor market is tiny compared to 63xx.

6 Likes

I’d pay for an afternoon length workshop on motor rewinds if we could bring a dead motor and finish with a working motor we mostly wound ourselves.

4 Likes

What bigger size motors do you have?
I was getting custom 8085 motors from Ant.

I forget whet size they’re calling this but think was 200$. I’ll sell it for 25$ less

@Arzamenable I could show u how to rewind a motor in like half an hour. Maybe I’ll make a video next motor I make(if only I had a head mount). you’ll need magnet wire which isn’t hard to get and some high temp epoxy to glue the winding after.

8 Likes

That would be really sweet

These are non sensored and Do you only have one?

Do you have a link for this?

1 Like

this is just a small envelope and cheap. and then there’s shipping. this is the highest temp stuff ive come across long ago and havent looked in a while and i use different stuff usually but its a bake-cure 1-part epoxy

i only have one. non-sensored yes.

1 Like

Damn need two sensored. Thanks anyway!

1 Like

I’ve ordered 83100 motors form Ant Innovation and was very pleased with quality.

Better than the APS ones I’ve bought few years ago.

I have this and another 80xx something motor I’ll sell for half their cost
8074 by ant innovations and 80100 I think (will check).

Message me if ur interested