Most common esk8 mistakes?

wait, this actually works? sadly my area doesn’t give a shit about road, as long as no one dies on that part, then its all good for them

2 Likes

I don’t think it would work here either, most of the time the city messes up the roads themselves by digging trenches or other traps to fix shit they should have fixed before making the roads.

1 Like

Thinking that your budget is appropriate, and that you only really need one board.

7 Likes

giphy (12)

3 Likes

Or thinking that you need, and are capable of making 4 or more of them!

1 Like

then murder hornets

5 Likes

The esk8 is far more practical for me, because you can go into a store without needing to park outside. You can also carry things, because no handlebars.

6 Likes

u can also use it as a remote trolley

2 Likes

Oh also, never tell your SO the actual cost of esk8 stuff. 60% is fine :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

certainly. I meant practical as in anybody off the street could probably ride one. Like this:
eba101686120cb83061f95801d882aaf

6 Likes

Haha. My hometown, Christchurch, NZ.

4 Likes

ive been doing this, but i also need to go back… and make a long lead in type of line/symbols or something that truly gives me the “heads up”

2 Likes

DKP

hqdefault

8 Likes

Building for the wrong type of road.

Is some cities even the best urethane wheels can’t save your bones turning to dust.
Deck will suffer, motors will suffer, you will suffer without even knowing there can be better.

Also thinking low power soldering irons can deal with the tasks esk8 components lay out

5 Likes

I crashed hard a couple weeks ago riding where I knew it was a risk. It is a busy street near a busy intersection with a set of railroad tracks. The bike path there is littered with debris but I grew complacent about it and started opening it up there despite the risks. I hit a piece of metal in the bike path and it launched me.

4 Likes

Most common mistake: made by your own fellow riders…

Yoooo, Brooo!!… you know how dangerous is a fall, how fragile we are on a board, nothing to hold on, just thin air… and you, among everybody else in the entire world knows this… then… Whuttdaafckkk are you doing carving in front of people like a frigging maniac during the group rides??? …Helloooo??? :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

on my very first ride with my buddy I was carving too hard in front of him and wiped out, board flipping and sliding.

He was focusing on riding so hard he didn’t even see me go down.

2 Likes

Exactly the same thing happened to me during my first ride. This dude carving like there was no tomorrow thinking he was the only soul on that road. He owned the street. Crossed in front of me with his pirouette and made me fall. Somehow I managed to grab his sleeve braking the fall and nothing happened but the guy was not thinking for a moment that somebody else was riding along sharing the path with him. Senseless and clueless riders.

3 Likes

no one here has put their remote in a pocket without turning it off?

huh… me neither…

6 Likes

Catapulting Esk8!

1 Like