Most affordable way to ship parts worldwide

Hello guys, as you know I sell enclosures and small esk8 parts around the world, sometimes I ship from Lima Perú but sometimes I also ship fro USA.

I’ve realized sometimes shipping parcels from USA is cheap but it’s usually crazy expensive, for instance I need to ship a deck with enclosure from Texas to Australia a shipment is almost US$ 110.

Do you sellers have have a trick to lower this ammount, like creating a B2B account? what carrier do you use the most for these kind of shipments?

2 Likes

Australia is a bitch to get to and from. We’re surrounded by a big ass ocean or two. Shipping is notoriously unreasonably high for even the smallest of parcels. I’m following this to see if anyone has tips.

4 Likes

Between Europe and US it is cheaper for me to fly on American Airlines with 3 x 70 lbs checked luggage than shipping.

5 Likes

How about surface shipping? Anything but air would probably cheaper but it will take fracking long.
Sucks especially since shipping a bunch would probably cost as much as shipping 1.

giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

Well probably that one will be more expensive lol.

1 Like

Buy from Dex and spend more than $300USD boom!!!
Or buy deck locally like I did and eboostin enclosure only is more reasonable $265 Dollaroos shipped for a LT evo 40" SS. i paid $190 Dollaroos for my evo 40 from local skateshop.

tenor

2 Likes