More 184mm + 220mm Precision Hangers and Clamps

Got more hangers as requested :smiley:

These are the nicest they have turned out.

-More chamfers all around. Doesn’t dent as easily
-Slightly better surface finish
-Hole for the axle a little bigger, less likely to get stuck.
-Pivot nose doesn’t scrape against caliber II baseplates anymore.

220s for $75 a set. 184s for $70 a set. Both available raw and anodized now. Comes with fixed axles.

Available HERE

Got more adjustable baseplates, but they manufacturer made an error. The hole for the bolt to set the angle is off by 1mm on each one. epic fail :disappointed_relieved: They all have to be remade

Also a sneak peak of the gear drive

36 Likes

this looks so good that it looks like photoshopped

5 Likes

I’m surprised how great these ones look. Definitely scooping one

details demanded!

1 Like

Kind of bad news. The manufacturer really messed up. The hole for the bearing is not perfectly round. A lot of wrong tolerances. It’s all being redone but I’m disappointed.

I spend like 30 minutes measuring each part and there’s soooo many errors. Gear drive will be delayed for now :frowning:

12 Likes

I got some really shit parts during corona too. From my trusty factory too. Sucks for everyone

7 Likes

They always make errors but fix them.

Fun story. Ordered around 1000 clamps for caliber II motor mounts. They all came without holes. They fixed it but…wtf? How can this pass any kind of QC? It’s a major feature of the part :roll_eyes:

They legit fired a worker that day.

10 Likes

Raw BN184 hangers? OMG my poor wallet

10 Likes

I spent so much freaking time trying to strip these hangers to get them looking like that :rofl:

8 Likes

are the stealth 220 hangers sold out already? :exploding_head:

1 Like

No :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Saw they were out of stock on the site. Fixed now haha

4 Likes

Tell us more about the gear drive soon before I start sending 20 PMs

10 Likes

Should I b concerneezzz? Since I gotz an email stating it been shipped 2 me? Did I get the non messed up one. :eyes::hushed:

3 Likes

I didn’t ship any of them yet. I noticed it after. Super annoying but I’m not shipping defective parts

3 Likes

Cheapest gear drive to be sold, but quality that will last a lifetime. Helical and straight coming. $150 for a set. I got the prices and it’s possible :slight_smile:

Tired of seeing overpriced gear drives. Our gears cost just as much as a quality timing pulley.

32 Likes

I gots me tracking info… did ya just create the label

Yep, but that’s all

1 Like

Kneww twas 2 gud 2 be true :joy: alas…

I’ll be back n a couple weeks… ifff dey don’t fux it up againnnn…

Cant wait to pull the trigger on this without even thinking if it fits my haya haha

@Boardnamics is def my favorite esk8 part manfucturer :smiley: