MoonRover | 16s9p | 4WD Moon GD | Moon hubs | Lunas |

Maybe it would work better with a stick? You get the reach of a rope but none of the slop, just make sure it’s never inline with either of you

2 Likes

9 Likes

wait for it

9 Likes

Hahaha that’s epic!

2 Likes

robot sled dog

9 Likes

Welp, it’s a sad day for the moonrover, one esc caught fire during the ride and took out the other esc somehow as well. Possibly just the antispark circuit went out on the other one, but it does not turn on anymore.

I’m not sure what caused the fire but the foam was there so it was not the vibrations. The CAN was acting funny y on yhe ESC during motor detection the night before. I’m in talks with spintend atm to figure it out. Sad day =(

8 Likes

Same here my friend

7 Likes

Holy cow any idea what happened to yours??

well no shit your magic smoke has escaped XD

1 Like

I’m talking about the other esc that didn’t burn down bro lol not expecting a crispy toast to turn on

1 Like

Also CAN acting up

1 Like

V1 OR V2??

I guess V1.1 cause the first one is with micro usb and this one is the one with usb type c.

1 Like

That’s the same one that blew on me. Be careful. Send it back to spintend before it blows up. They were super fuckin cool when I contacted them, replaced my blown one and are fixing the other one for free. Despite being weird products the customer support from spintend is stellar

1 Like

we back baby
Thanks @AmySpintend for the stellar customer service and super fast replacement!

11 Likes

@whaddys any issues with the 75V 100A V2s after they were replaced earlier this year?

2 Likes

Yeah theyre both toast unfortunately

2 Likes

dang, really? any info on why?

2 Likes

Tim happened

3 Likes

we all live in constant fear that a spintend is gonna spontaneously combust and burn our house down

2 Likes