Moderators/staff serious after 150. Serious. 😂

6pm isn’t that far off…

5 Likes

depends on which (side of) country tho lol

1 Like

EST. Less than an hour now.

2 Likes

EASTERN? I’m not prepared to have news come in so soon. I am confused and ignorant. I will be angry and start making false accusations. @longhairedboy I bet you’re HORRIBLE on guitar

Did I do it right

5 Likes

Needs more personal attacks

4 Likes

There’s no way a person with such long hair sucks on guitar. It gives him stats bonuses.

4 Likes

I mean … obviously. Have you listened to my music?

Yeah i think you’ve really narrowed in on the right formula. Threatening a chargeback against patreon might ice the cake nicely though.

4 Likes

I’m honestly pretty sure he just stands there with his beautiful long hair and the guitar plays itself. As someone who’s been playing for over a decade, it pisses me off and turns me on at the same time

1 Like

Making a donation to the forum does not make you a shareholder. Nor does it make it community funded.

He’s agreeing with my perspective on the issues, not that he’s the czar of Esk8.

He doesn’t work for you guys. None of them do

4 Likes

Doesn’t look that way as far as I am concerned.
I also never implied he worked for me or anyone else.
That is not how it works.

2 Likes

@longhairedboy @jamie were going on 7 o’clock

I know. That’s why i’m going to fire him.

It has been posted by the way.

1 Like

Where? I’ve got no new posts

1 Like

https://forum.esk8.news/t/the-suspected-privacy-breach-what-happened-mistakes-we-made-and-how-we-ll-proceed/

6 Likes

That’s fucking weird. I just looked through “latest”, “feedback” and “new” and that didn’t pop anywhere

5 Likes

Same here.

4 Likes

I noticed that with the glitter thread the other day. Discourse being wierd, it popped up in latest after someone replied.

1 Like

Lol mainly @mmaner being a massive cock and the powers that be letting it slide until this catastrophic dumpster fire.

2 Likes

I feel like this needs to be pinned or something as it doesn’t show anywhere on the forum unless you search “privacy breach” the 14 replies tells me not many know it exists.

Or get the display thing resolved. How many other threads are experiencing this problem?

7 Likes

i feel like all that have to do with the recent drama.

2 Likes