Minnesota riders

@Scepterr haha, kk i’ll update the list

2 Likes

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/29/world/coronavirus-live-news-updates.html
Btw not in Minnesota just wanted to help on the date in Ohio at the moment

1 Like

@grumpypuppy108 Kk cool, I will take you off the list. Ohio date ohh I gotcha, right the Federal initiative of April 30th the white house released is a guide line leaving it up to the individual states to make their own initiatives.

Current initiatives the NY times released. Updated as of today. If anyone’s interested.

1 Like

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2020/03/25/minnesotas-covid19-stayathome-order-what-you-need-to-know sorry man

2 Likes

May 4th now, wow that blows

1 Like

I ended up pushing a 2 week vacation (and our wedding) to Jamaica back till 2021 because of this thing. Realistically i dont expect quarantine to stop till mid June.

2 Likes

Holy cow dang dude thats crazy! Well I hope this doesn’t go till mid June, fingers crossed.

1 Like

I’m in!

1 Like

@Coltonray1 What region of MN?

Where can I find more information about this boosted Mpls group? I would definitely love to come out! (Of course once its safe and all the virus stuff isn’t as serious) @Posterduck

My dude, social restrictions will go on for another 12 months. It will come in waves and while I love the idea of you guys looking forward to the norm again there would be no fucking way I would meet up with a bunch of random dudes any time soon haha.

People are literally dying in their thousands every day, you want to risk it for a group ride the moment the arbitrary restrictions are lifted? You think your state is going to email COV19 general management and ask them to halt all infections because social interaction is allowed again? Infections went down into the 10s in HK two weeks ago and now it’s fucked again. It’s not just going to pass because we want it to.

Sorry for the rant, just confused by people’s understanding of what is going on here.

4 Likes

Plymouth

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BoostedMN/

@Brenternet Idk what to tell you man. Sounds like your frustrated over this whole thing and venting a bit. I would hope that anyone who is going to a group ride after the stay at home initiative is lifted wouldn’t go if they live directly with someone with a comprised immune system and could potentially bring it back to them or is interacting with any sickly individuals throughout their daily norms.

Now as for myself, I’m not worried about dying from it as I’m a young and healthy individual and I’m not bringing it home and spreading it to anyone with compromised immune systems. The fact of the matter is that we live in a world with viruses and things that can (and do and WILL) kill us and surround us everyday. The majority of people on this planet are just trying to do and be good and live their lives to the fullest in this short little blip of an existence we have, and I don’t think anyone wants anybody to get sick and die from this virus on purpose.

2 Likes

I think we can just leave it with this. However, I still like the idea of looking forward to group rides when things calm down, and for now I’ll be spending my days building something sick for whenever that time comes :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Would you be willing to take a grand forks ND boy in the group. It gets lonely being one of the only people in my town to eskate.

1 Like

Wow Grand Forks! I don’t know many (none) eSk8ers in Cass/Clay county beside myself and one other - shocked to hear of one in Grand Forks :smiley:

1 Like

You know repping the chosen city, Ive seen a few in gf roads are shit here and you really have to really want to ride. Theres a dude in gf who has an electric scooter that does like 60.

any more news on this? i would for sure be interested in driving up

Maybe as the summer sets in, I’ll be a bit more interested. Though Minneapolis is a bit… rough at the moment. I’m quite a few hours away, but y’all that are in the Riot/Protest Epicenter - Stay Safe out there.

Edit: I also need to practice riding with a P100 mask on :smiley:

3 Likes