Mini Intelligent DIY Spot Welder 【Global Shipping】——Have discount

Hello everyone!

I’m here to answer any questions related to battery packs, spot welders, and help you find the right tools for your DIY process.
Due to the diversity of battery shape and volume and the limitation of power supply mode, the traditional welding machine lacks flexibility.
Therefore, we need a more flexible and efficient welding tool.

Available HERE

Mini Intelligent DIY Spot Welder OLED Automatic Manual Switching Lithium Battery Power Battery Pack Welding Machine SQ-SW1

Spot Soldering Technical Parameters

1. Input Voltage: 10-14V
  2. Welding Thickness: 0.1-0.3mm
  3. Trigger Delay: 0.5-3s
  4. Screen Flip: 180°
  5. Pulse Time: 1-100ms(default),1-500ms(setting)
  6. Short Pulse: 0-100%
  7. Work Model: Automatic/Manual
  8. Voltage Warning: Low Voltage/High Voltage
  9. Power Supply Interface: XT90
    10.Recommended Battery: Lithium battery (3S 5000mAh minimum 60C) Car battery (12V 400-800CCA)

Shipping (Free Shipping to US/EU Country)
Registered Mail (5-15 working days to arrive)

Looking forward to your questions!!!

1 Like

Any info on the pulse current? I don’t see it anywhere in your post.

1 Like

I sure hope it never sparks that much when you weld lmao

Are you an official representative from Sequre? If so, welcome to our forum.

8 Likes

this is like the second or third post about the same spot welder that didn’t acknowledge the use of OS project of Malectrics

6 Likes

Is this just a repacked malectrics?

Sorry guys for replying you so late.
What information do you need for this spot welder?

Mine sparked this much lol. Not sure if I had the settings too high. The welding tips came with ball ends. However, when it sparked those balls became flat ends as if the weld it self was melting the tips. And when the tips became flat, every weld sparked like in the picture. Luckily I bought an extra set of tips. But for 5 bucks for each set of tips and a long wait from China to California, I would expect one pair to still be ball heads at the end of a 12s 4p build.

1 Like

Hi, can we use the SQ-SW1 with ultracapacitors like the kcap ultracapacitor module for example?