Mini esk8 kart build [CHECK THE PICTURES]

So I opened Facebook today and saw this in our Belgium DIY group. Now I want to build one too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::see_no_evil:

Crazy to see that he is using the same parts we use. He is running maytech 8085 on maytech 4.12 100A vesc.

It is fully custom cnc by himself with 8-10mm aluminium. Wheels are also custom molded rims with PU

I translated his story: In this part I show my creative project where I between all over 2 years am doing, and all 4 versions have made. :slight_smile: a Super powerful micro-Kart! Beast weighs 18kg, has a capacity of 2 times 6500w, and Bolt with lots of convenience 75 + km / h as on acceleration is set in terms of transmission. Range of 35-40km you’re Super low to the ground, and is therefore Super stable, so acceleration, brakes and bends. All parts themselves are designed, CNC machined, and himself anodized aluminum of 8-10mm thickness. : D also the electrical system 100% custom made! Self wheels / wheels are fully in molds with very tough giethars and polyurethane rubber made.
The last annex is a short film of one of the previous models in action! Bottom I have an ISO grid from milled, purely for fun and looks. Meanwhile, I have with the karts all over 1200km driven, so it is absolutely shown that the electrical systems / transmissions very robust. In this part I show my creative project where I between all over 2 years am doing, and all 4 versions have made. :slight_smile: a Super powerful micro-Kart! Beast weighs 18kg, has a capacity of 2 times 6500w, and Bolt with lots of convenience 75 + km / h as on acceleration is set in terms of transmission. Range of 35-40km you’re Super low to the ground, and is therefore Super stable, so acceleration, brakes and bends. All parts themselves are designed, CNC machined, and himself anodized aluminum of 8-10mm thickness. : D also the electrical system 100% custom made! Self wheels / wheels are fully in molds with very tough giethars and polyurethane rubber made.
The last annex is a short film of one of the previous models in action! Bottom I have an ISO grid from milled, purely for fun and looks. Meanwhile, I have with the karts all over 1200km driven, so it is absolutely shown that the electrical systems / transmissions very robust.

Version 1:

Version 2: /
Version 3: /
Version 4:

44 Likes

28 Likes

Literal lol. 10/10.

This kart looks amazing, I’m so glad I scrolled past the first photo

9 Likes

Sick build. I think I found those tires on amazon awhile back, can’t find link. Pic is over in the ‘strange theory’ thread.

Also, interesting cat. It’s a chimera or a mosaic, not a calico type. @mccloed?

3 Likes

He did the wheels all by himself with polyurethane rubber. Addec his story in the topic

3 Likes

Ah I see you edited the post to explain the stark difference between the versions. I thought there was a crazy jump in tech between the two versions! V4 looks amazing!

Wtf. I’m gonna take the easy out and blame a computal gleech :sweat_smile:

Must have backed into the wrong thread. Carry on

1 Like

This is super cool

2 Likes

This is so awesome I want one lol - adding to my list of future projects.

2 Likes

sooooo cool
05F1C8A5-948D-4F4F-8057-36D68B417775

6 Likes

A crazy vehicle … I want it … :heart_eyes:

6 Likes