This Swol Moon Guy’s Stupid Builds

7 Likes

Nice.

5 Likes

Heyo Party People,

The board is running nice at higher speed but I’m experiencing cut outs at lower speeds. I’m wondering if anyone has a magical answer for me. The hardware I’m running is a dual Ubox 100v 100a, 20s3p with p42a, and Skyart 6485 125kv modors.

Here are all my settings per side

Battery: 45 amp per
Motor: 95 amp per
Braking: -85 amp per
Abs max: 135 amp per
Ramp up time: .15 sec pos and neg

I haven’t touched any of the other settings and I’m running current for the VESC remote. Thank you all in advance.

Edit: ended up being to much motor current for the ol’ spiny. I have it set to 90 and -80 and seems to be fine now.

:scream:

Time for some shorter bolts and smaller spacer😫. I likedddd the wide wheel base tho

7 Likes

check yoyr motor too

3 Likes

Shooooooot

2 Likes

Holy efff lol

4 Likes

The screws should be way way shorter, ideally the back of the wheel should be nearly against the disk.

8 Likes

Those tires are wild.

2 Likes

I know… I just wanted to utilize the wider trucks. I feel way more stable at speed. I might end up trying it with some stronger bolts and if that doesn’t work… we’ll I’m SOL I guess.

1 Like

They’re comfy🔥

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother, it will definitely fail regardless of the material.

6 Likes

What you need is a custom thiicccc adapter plate

2 Likes

Sadness. I finally got around to putting your wheels on while I fix the big bois.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmm you know where I would acquire such a thing?

1 Like

Um. From someone who can make it?

Mate with a shop, sendcutsend, or trade for pizza and moneys with @Boardnamics

2 Likes

@Boardnamics would you be interested in making such a part?

1 Like

It is not the issue here. Just put a spacer before putting on the drive to push everything further out if you wish to have the widest wheelbase possible.

4 Likes

How is that possible with the push fit adapter that the drive attaches to?

1 Like

Spacers before the push adapter and then slide the push adapter on?

1 Like