This Swol Moon Guy’s Stupid Builds

Just about finished. Gonna wait a day or two to silicone everything. I will say tho, this thing MOBS. Just on the test ride, I did a stop to 30 mph and it flew. Might have to do the challenge for Heath Lewis! But anyways, enjoy the photo dump.

11 Likes

Are those the slick racing tires that trampa sells? How do you like em?

1 Like

Dude, on pavement, they’re like a cheat code. I can hit some nasssstyyyyy carves going like 25-35 without a doubt in my mind about traction.

3 Likes

Dooo it.

1 Like

I will once I get a bit more used to how the board reacts and the throttle curves.

7 Likes

Nice.

5 Likes

Heyo Party People,

The board is running nice at higher speed but I’m experiencing cut outs at lower speeds. I’m wondering if anyone has a magical answer for me. The hardware I’m running is a dual Ubox 100v 100a, 20s3p with p42a, and Skyart 6485 125kv modors.

Here are all my settings per side

Battery: 45 amp per
Motor: 95 amp per
Braking: -85 amp per
Abs max: 135 amp per
Ramp up time: .15 sec pos and neg

I haven’t touched any of the other settings and I’m running current for the VESC remote. Thank you all in advance.

Edit: ended up being to much motor current for the ol’ spiny. I have it set to 90 and -80 and seems to be fine now.

:scream:

Time for some shorter bolts and smaller spacer😫. I likedddd the wide wheel base tho

7 Likes

check yoyr motor too

3 Likes

Shooooooot

2 Likes

Holy efff lol

4 Likes

The screws should be way way shorter, ideally the back of the wheel should be nearly against the disk.

8 Likes

Those tires are wild.

2 Likes

I know… I just wanted to utilize the wider trucks. I feel way more stable at speed. I might end up trying it with some stronger bolts and if that doesn’t work… we’ll I’m SOL I guess.

1 Like

They’re comfy🔥

2 Likes

I wouldn’t bother, it will definitely fail regardless of the material.

6 Likes

What you need is a custom thiicccc adapter plate

2 Likes

Sadness. I finally got around to putting your wheels on while I fix the big bois.

2 Likes

Mmmmmmmm you know where I would acquire such a thing?

1 Like