This Swol Moon Guy’s Stupid Builds

Ok, first build thread so bear with me. The inspiration of this build is from my original Mountainboard build that I named the 14s Warren for obvious reasons… I loved the stability of channel trucks in the Mountainboard platform, I loved the fact that I could jump it, wheelie it, abuse it with the gear drives. The only thing I wanted to improve was the range a hair and have more top end and slightly more torque.

So my journey began…

First, a parts list:
@ApexBoards predator deck because I wanted some wide foot areas and it already had battery inserts!
• Apex Airs because I wanted to try their trucks and all the customizable options with riptide bushings.
@Skyart built 20s3p using… you guessed it… p42a cells in an Apache 1800 case
• Skyart 6485 125 kv v6 modors :wink:
@Boardnamics 3.8 Straight Cut @poastoast AT gear drives with a set of wheels and hubs from them as well
@Trampa Deep Dish mega star hubs for if I want to throw my go kart tires or 10 inch tires on!
• Spintend Ubox v2 100v 100A
• Small pelican case for Ubox
@MBS full binding setup
• Flipsky VX2 bc I love it with my big hands

Okie, so parts started rolling in about a month ago as of now and I’ve slowly started putting stuff together… here’s a bunch of photos.

So, I’m still waiting on the gear drives, modors which will come with the battery… I’m supa stoked for the first ride on Milf Hunter :wink:

Ps.

25 Likes

I also just decided to go with 25 degrees in the back and 35 up front to combat the wobbles as suggested by @RipTideSports !

4 Likes

:grin:

straight cut gang :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

I can’t deal with the name… or the tires.

7 Likes

It’s Milf season

8 Likes

keeping our eyes on this!

4 Likes

Love it, this is gonna be a solid setup. Interesting wheel choice but fuck it, let’s ride.

3 Likes

Love the name.

5 Likes

Don’t let me down😝

1 Like

Tried them on the other board, they actually ripppp.

3 Likes

What bothers me is ik exactly where this is from.

3 Likes

I love the name but it would be far more accurate to call it the DILF hunter :rofl: I’ve not had anyone who is even slightly close to a MILF be impressed with my board, but I’ve had plenty of DILFs who did find it cool and wanted to ask questions :rofl:

7 Likes

I often have to remove swaths of panties that collect around my helmet when I get home.

The dads in my neighborhood love the lace.

9 Likes

Update: just got the battery and motors so I mounted the battery enclosure with the 3 pre drilled inserts and just added numbers on each side underneath the box. The cord from the battery to the esc was justtttt long enough but I think I’ll need to have the connector outside the bottom. We’re just waiting on the gear drives and we’ll be good to go!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Just about finished. Gonna wait a day or two to silicone everything. I will say tho, this thing MOBS. Just on the test ride, I did a stop to 30 mph and it flew. Might have to do the challenge for Heath Lewis! But anyways, enjoy the photo dump.

11 Likes

Are those the slick racing tires that trampa sells? How do you like em?

1 Like

Dude, on pavement, they’re like a cheat code. I can hit some nasssstyyyyy carves going like 25-35 without a doubt in my mind about traction.

3 Likes

Dooo it.

1 Like

I will once I get a bit more used to how the board reacts and the throttle curves.