Metr Pro US group buy - shipping

At least it’s just one package instead of 90. Thanks again for dealing with this for us.

6 Likes

for sure, as long as the main package is intact, i can handle some minor delays. no big.

once it’s here, i’ll do my best to turn it around in one day.

8 Likes

If Darius can stop writing ‘targeting systems’ on the export paperwork, it’s just not funny anymore.

10 Likes

package was reshipped via a different carrier and is now in OH awaiting customs clearance. says package will be delivered this coming Tuesday.

15 Likes

Cool… Can u make a note then on my order to hold for the bms’ u got coming?

1 Like

O right, will do

Hey I just saw I was supposed to pay for the metr pro today. I haven’t been on the forum lately just due to life I’m so sorry I just sent the payment now. * ORDER NUMBER: 197
Thank you for running the group buy.

1 Like

alright boys and girls, metr is here! got here yesterday. let me take inventory and pack them up tonight, should be in the mail tomorrow.

25 Likes

WOOOOOOOOOT

2 Likes

Woooo just in time for me to finish my build this weekend, are you shipping USPS? Should be like 2-3 days for most of the US right?

3 Likes

Woot woot

WOOOOOO!!!

2 Likes

Any idea what the shipping timeframe was to Canada? Got a shipped out notice just now.

i’ve seen it as quick as 10 days. but as long as a month, i’m afraid.

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile:

WOW! you cranking these out! already have tracking! thank you!

1 Like

Looks like adding the word “nuclear” to the export paperwork isn’t the smartest idea, but who is that Darius guy anyways? :joy:

Just kidding, problem with UPS was that they state on their website “UPS will of course complete the electronic processing of your export shipments for you.” but it looks like they do not. Shipping with DHL Express and doing some extra paperwork before pickup worked out fine.

Sorry for the delay, but great to see that the package finally reached @thisguyhere and he sends out the modules for you guys that fast. :+1: :grinning:

5 Likes

about 80% of orders have been sent off.

i need to go get more mailers today.

4 Likes

alright, as of now, everyone in the GB should have their package en route.

i’m not feeling 100% confident i sent everyone the correct items. hoping for the best, but won’t be surprised if we need to play a round of round robin if your package doesn’t contain the correct contents.

PM me or blast it here if your order doesn’t contain the right items.

15 Likes

Oh boy. I totally forgot about this. Where do I pay?