Metr Pro US group buy - shipping

thanks nope I meant other things but I didn’t check what you have i stock…batteries are no-no for my shipping method and BMSs I have, but maybe others based stateside may be thinking the same thing, so thanks!

2 Likes

I’ve had a package from Australia stuck in customs in San Francisco since June 29.

1 Like

Hopefully this wont be the same since it’s German customs. So it hasn’t left the origin country yet.

3 Likes

You sure I haven’t ordered? Order #168.

1 Like

i was wrong and i deserve the ridicule.

@chsknight you’re good too, just kidding.

3 Likes

Done and done.

1 Like

No ridicule intended. You are keeping track of a lot and I appreciate the effort.

4 Likes

1 Like

Phew! I was about to say

“Kevin” is me, not Kevin Graehl.

2 Likes

sweet, i see it. thx.

1 Like

I need to know if my metr will work with this besc. /vesc

Anybody know if custom code needs to be written

I’ll pay.

Need to test out Monday.

Or can I get this ble module to work

Meant to put this here.

If anyone has an extra regular metr antennae version, I’d love to buy it. I bought three Metr’s in the group buy but the one in my current board shit the bed. I just drilled the hole for the antennae in the enclosure and I did not purchase a suitable replacement.

@kevingraehl i have no idea, probably better question for @hexakopter or @rpasichnyk

@abusfullofnuns if you need one Metr Pro PCB Antenna, then go ahead and order one, there should be enough. PM for free shipping and we can bundle with your other order.

If it follows the up to date VESC code for UART that it might work. Depends on the firmware version it’s running on. The metr app won’t work with that BT module btw

1 Like

Ita vesc 6 hardware. Guess I’ll try it out and hope for the best

2 questions.

1. Is this compatible with Flipsky 6.6 Non PLUS

2. Is there 1 available?

yes, not right now

1 Like

Oof. Thanks!
LMK Please

small delay.

package was returned to sender. it’s being reshipped today so should be here pretty quick. hoping by end of week.

11 Likes