Metr Pro US group buy - shipping

I connected module via uart, and then opened the app. It recognizes the module but everytime i punch in the pin it reads “couldnt pair with metr pr.” I dont understand the issue im having. I def appreciate any tips. \m/

All stuck in LA, @yelnats8j and I were waiting on stuff in transit since the 28th :rofl:

2 Likes

The connector that came with the metr has 7 pins the Makerx “vesc” has only six pins max so the connector won’t fit .

You are probably trying to plug it into the wrong one then

I used the cable that came with the metr and plugged it straight into mine

How many wires does yours have? @ShutterShock ow many wires does yours have? @shutte

How about you just post a pic of where you’re trying to plug it in?

2 Likes

You are using the 6 digit pairing pin that is on the back of the module right? You can try to “forget” the module in the phones bluetooth settings and try again. When you still have the problem please send us the log file (in Metr app under -> Settings -> Show logs) to support@metr.at, so we can figure out what is wrong.

What MakerX ESC you are talking about, because there are different versions? Here a picture from the Mini FOC that has a 8-pin connector. Please plug it in the way that 3.3V is connected to 3.3V and GND to GND. The A3 pin isn’t connected to the 7-pin cable in that case.

3 Likes

These are the two maker x that I am using
You can see that the two largest ports are six pin only . (? Not compatible?)

im using a dual fsesc 6.6 plus. Ill try that forget module tip. I am using the pin on back

Huh I think that’s the old version. Mine looks like this

Yeah that is the same dual that my son has. (Six pins) How many pins does your metr have? @ShutterShock

https://metr.at/faq#q32

What pins of the JST connector are necessary for Metr Pro to work?

Only four pins: 3.3V, GND, TX and RX need to be connected. The cable uses 7 wires to match ESCs 7 pin connector. We can not provide a cable with missing wires and we don’t really have time to remove them. You can’t power the module with 5V.

2 Likes

Hmm now that you mention it, I never even thought about it. Here’s a pic of the metr

And here’s a very zoomed in pic of the go-foc retro installed in my board. It plugged into the other available UART connector. The vx1 receiver is in the other one. They were both 7 pin. I didn’t take a pic after the metr was installed

Just received a reply from metr have to splice in a connector for my maker x four wires 3.3 ground tx and rx

Just found a few more MetrPro-PCB modules in case anyone needs one.

Remaining inventory:

Thing Ct
Metr-Pro-PCB-antenna 3
Metr-Pro-Small-antenna NONE
Metr-Pro-Large-antenna NONE
Metr-Pro-Unity-PCB-antenna 9
Metr-Pro-Unity-Small-antenna 2

https://esk8life.com/?product=metr-pro

4 Likes

want these gone

Remaining inventory:

Thing Ct
Metr-Pro-Unity-PCB-antenna 6
Metr-Pro-Unity-Small-antenna 1

10% discount code

getitoutofhere

5 Likes

Just purchased one, do you know about how long shipping time is usually?

Wait they all went that fast?

Edit: nvm these are unity ones

1 Like

First class mail so depends where you are, 2 to 5 days I think

1 Like