Metr Pro US group buy - shipping

Any idea what the shipping timeframe was to Canada? Got a shipped out notice just now.

i’ve seen it as quick as 10 days. but as long as a month, i’m afraid.

2 Likes

No worries :slight_smile:

WOW! you cranking these out! already have tracking! thank you!

1 Like

Looks like adding the word “nuclear” to the export paperwork isn’t the smartest idea, but who is that Darius guy anyways? :joy:

Just kidding, problem with UPS was that they state on their website “UPS will of course complete the electronic processing of your export shipments for you.” but it looks like they do not. Shipping with DHL Express and doing some extra paperwork before pickup worked out fine.

Sorry for the delay, but great to see that the package finally reached @thisguyhere and he sends out the modules for you guys that fast. :+1: :grinning:

5 Likes

about 80% of orders have been sent off.

i need to go get more mailers today.

4 Likes

alright, as of now, everyone in the GB should have their package en route.

i’m not feeling 100% confident i sent everyone the correct items. hoping for the best, but won’t be surprised if we need to play a round of round robin if your package doesn’t contain the correct contents.

PM me or blast it here if your order doesn’t contain the right items.

15 Likes

Oh boy. I totally forgot about this. Where do I pay?

first post where it says password and link to buy

try now

https://esk8life.com/?product=metr-pro

1 Like

Oh I should mention, it’s now just open to the public.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

4 Likes

Just got er installed today. The antenna was bigger than I expected, but hey at least I won’t have to worry about bad reception

6 Likes

Soooooo I have a carbon fiber deck and didnt get an external antenna, this may be an issue :joy:
What size is the little antenna connector? UFL I’m guessing?

1 Like

Having the same issue :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

you should be fine if your enclosure is NOT CF.

if your deck + enclosure are both CF, then you may get radio interruption.

i’ve still got the external antenna modules left so send me back your PCB ones for an exchange. well, order an external one and i’ll refund you when i get yours.

@BudgetBuilder
@PickSix24

Hey, sorry about the delay. I think I don’t have email notifications for this website turned on. Will order now

1 Like

@thisguyhere, my order is lost in transit. I messaged you the details. Can you take a look?

Yeah, the enclosure is built into the deck and the whole deck is carbon fiber besides a small cutout. Is it not as simple as just adding our own antenna? I think I have an old 2.4 Ghz WiFi Antenna laying around

Mine also had some issues, it just took a little longer to arrive than expected

no, there’s no antenna port on the pcb module. and i think you need additional components for the external antenna to work. but that’s a guess, would be better asked to @hexakopter or @rpasichnyk