Metr Pro Updates

yes

no

it is, I’d say?

don’t connect via the OS bluetooth, connect via the Metr app.

1 Like

@rpasichnyk I’ll have to take a closer look but the Watt value on Unity FW5.02 seems to be reporting a single side only. I have dual data and multiply data on (not really sure what the difference is to be honest) and although I have my setup for ~2500W the metr value would never surpass ~1100-1200W.

1 Like

minor bug to report with the updated web view: imperial still shows the wh/km lable.

3 Likes

Thanks, this should be fixed now!

3 Likes

The In-App webview seems to be buggy.

App freezes shortly after opening a record
The timeline won’t appear
I can’t exit the record
The whole “page” is zoomed in so i can’t even see the timeline.

video coming in a bit

3 Likes

I tried to fix it (v4.4.10 BETA)
Can you try if it works better now?

Will let you know once the play store lets me update

Got the update.

Now it loads faster into the record but then takes a bit to show up.

The timeline won’t appear - fixed

Can’t exit the record -hasn’t happened anymore so fixed (?)

The whole “page” is zoomed in so i can’t even see the timeline. - still happens

Record is black after entering for a few seconds - still loading i assume.

E: Closing and reopening a web view records several times fixes the “zoomed” view, but it recurs also.

Plus - Pressing back on my Navigation bar while in the settings still closed the app.

2 Likes

iphone- all seems good with the new in app views. was seeing some similar issues as @xsynatic but just loaded and closed the last 30 logs I have. All worked as you’d hope.

2 Likes

I hope it is a better experience still.

Are you sure it closed the app? Not just minimised? Back button first gets you on top level (settings is also top level) and then minimises the app. Do you think it should do something else?

It is better yes, just has some minor quirks :slight_smile:

yes sorry, it brings me back to my phone homescreen.

it would be cool if it brought be back to the live data instead.

@rpasichnyk

I noticed when switching between metric and imperial the wh/km in the info banner doesn’t change to wh/m. The value changes but not the label.

Thanks, this is a known issue, already fixed in a web version, but still missing in the app

2 Likes

@rpasichnyk… I’m having a really strange issue…
Dual focboxes connected via CAN.
I can connect the metr to either esc and it’ll give real time data. When I connect to esc 1 and try to read motor settings it’ll only show 1 esc, but i can read and change settings. If I move the metr to esc 2 it’l still give real time data. When I go to read motor settings both escs will show up, but it will not connect to either. Any ideas? It was working fine and then I tried to do motor detection and everything went wrong.

Actually now esc 1 will not give amps or motor amps…

1 Like

This a bug?
I merged two records. looking at the merged record in the records list it says 8.22mi viewing the record it says 3.8 miles.

1 Like

Yes, this is definitely a bug. What is correct distance btw?

1 Like

8.22 should be correct. the one in the record list.

2 Likes

@rpasichnyk is there a way to make the voltage display use a running average? Even with voltage smoothing mine still fluctuates by an entire volt while sitting on the bench

I know the voltage read from the FS dual 6.6 plus sucks but I think that a weighted moving average is an easy fix?

1 Like

So. I haven’t been keeping up w the updates until today. I was using v5.5 then updated to v5.9. Mosfet temps between two escs have quite a bit of discrepancy. ±15deg. Is this normal? With 5.5, I didn’t see this big of a gap. They’re usually within ±5deg ish. No, no hardware changes.

Dual vesc6
3.62fw

2 Likes