Metr Pro Updates

Ye. Of course I did the pairing. The developer mode was enabled just to show the pics

Interesting, please send log file (metr app -> Settings -> Show Log) to support@metr.at
You might want use file browser (for example Total Commander) and navigate to metr application data, find log file for current date, attach to email

2 Likes

just curious if you had any ETA for VESC FW 5. Have a unity with METR were considering going that route on soon

Logs sent :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

VESC FW 5 is already working fine with Metr Pro, I added support a couple of months ago

3 Likes

Some work in progress on a new feature - merging records

29 Likes

Hell yeah. Useful in the first week. This will be appreciated, I’m sure.

2 Likes

Unless you have 7 boards.

1 Like

3 Likes

This is Awesome!

1 Like

It seems Metr Pro does not support FW 3.67?

A short update on upcoming Metr Pro CAN

This record was made completely offline (no phone) :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Nice
Where is the order form :wink:

Ditto, I need to order a module soon and would like to know if I should hold off. But is it weeks, months, …

3 Likes

Sadly car costs dont come down with the number of the cars you own haha same for esk8

5 Likes

Is this going to be an option anytime soon?

1 Like

Is there a way to monitor each cell voltage with the metr module? Or just buy a smart bms?

1 Like

The DieBieBMS can since METR supports its

(I wonder if I reverse engineer the AT commands of the Neptune 15 will @rpasichnyk be willing to support it in the app)

2 Likes

If I don’t have access to my old dead metr, all that saved ride info is now gone, isn’t it?

Nvm, got it worked out. :heart:

1 Like

@rpasichnyk for the power junkies out there, can we include max/avg/min stats on Watts too. Would take out having to hunt around trying to calculate Amp * Volt / Duty Cycle = Watt.

7 Likes