Metr Pro Updates

I just saw the iOS update and will test today.

1 Like

Did the update and tested it. It works again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Which version? I have the latest IOS 13.3, no success for me.

Android, sorry. Firmware 4.1.15 on the Metr app.

1 Like

Ah thanks. Where do I find that and how do I update it?

Just install the latest FW via the Appstore. (not sure if they use the same FW number though)

Also If you are connected to your module go inside the metr app - Settings - click on the blue cog and wait a few seconds. Under the section where you can Up/-download your settings should be a message saying that a new firmware is available. That Firmware is for the module itself. You have the latest module FW if no message appears.

It works again yay! This mornings new update from the App Store did it. Thank for your fast help. Going efoiling with it now. Also thanks for that cog click pointer, didn’t realize it’s a button until now :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All good for me on iOS as well!

For me the maps still not showing on the upload. Or if I did the record with the bugged app it’s lost?

1 Like

Probably lost. Make a new record and have a look if it appears.

1 Like

Location values were not recorded because of the bug. It’s lost.

1 Like

What does the number mean?

There was one fault recorded. That’s what this means.

1 Like

thats what i guessed, but there is no fault recorded in the “faults” tab

Yeah not sure how that works. Perhaps it only ends up there when you are not recording.

Hi i have issue where i cant read data on my vesc6 with metr pro when i was able to with my other one just fine?

Share the log

where abouts can i find the log sorry i havent had to go digging for it before

On Android open a file explorer and go to your main storage (usually happens automatically)

Look for the folder “Android” → data → at.metr.app → data → scroll down to all the .txt files and look for the one with the right date.

2 Likes

535366 (4.0 MB) thats the log file for today off my phone

Just wondering if this is an easy fix or if it ssomething stupid ive forgotten to do >.<

2 Likes