Metr Pro Updates

We are joining Jan with his great initiative!
All donations from DAVEGA thread are eligible for 10% discount at metr.at/shop
PM me for discount code.

:ukraine: #StandWithUkraine

9 Likes

Any update on this? As it looks like Metr Pro doesn’t support Android 7 and earlier (so you should probably remove the support from the Playstore as it sais Android 6 or newer.)

For me I can’t find cheap Android right now, and iPhone app disconnects 100 times during ride. So unfortunatly the Metr v1.0 module that I have is unusable for iPhone 6s users and Android users with older than Android 7.1

I bet if you sell your iPhone you can get 2 decent androids

4 Likes

I would like to buy either metr pro, metr pro can or metr pro unity with only pcb based antennas . Do you know when you will have any available and double checking that it is a minimum order of £135 yeah ? Would that include Shipping ?

Thanx

1 Like

I have ordered many times and the value was way below 135. I don’t know where did you get that info…

2 Likes

He’s from the UK and some law, I don’t remember which one it was, requires a minimum of 135 GBP for it to be [xxx]

1 Like

On the metr site - perhaps you don’t live in the UK ? (Lucky you !)

metr-at-2022-04-04-18_51_09again

Yes @ xsynatic - Reason is too many idiots live in the UK and they voted for something that sounds like “Break Shit”

2 Likes

Since I’m flying to the UK on the 19th I can forward your order if you want

3 Likes

Please try updated app v4.15.3, I have fixed server connection issue on Android 7.

2 Likes

I am cleaning up all list views (modes, records, faults, announcements, trackings) and adding multi select / delete / undo. For faults I am also adding menu / Clear all

5 Likes

Woohoo!

1 Like

can you add an archive option, would be nice to not delete the errors but still have them in an archive

2 Likes

Found a bug with the openloop command.

When i run the command and go to the Homescreen and back, then a few seconds later the metr doubles the current (battery and motor) for one side. Also visible on the notification.

Not sure if it actually doubles the current or if it just shows that it is doubled but doesn’t actually do it, haven’t checked the temps for long enough.

3 Likes

Great find, please send the log file as well!

2 Likes

log_2022-04-25.txt (1.0 MB)

1 Like

Just a suggesjon for a feature. I was out riding today and my remote went dead, about 10km from home lol… but considering that the board still had power, it would be great if there was a “emergency» mode that you could start with the metr app, making the board drive in 5km/h or something

5 Likes

This. Need this.

2 Likes

If you use a PPM remote, a hack you could do is to temporarily adjust [PPM] Pulselength Center such that the board slightly accelerates at all times (it would interpret the remote neutral position / failsafe as adding throttle). Obviously you wouldn’t want to go crazy with that adjustment since that would be very dangerous but setting it to a very mild acceleration that just helps you pushing could be OK.

2 Likes

This is evil. But if anyone does try it, I also recommend limiting max speed first to some safe value, like 10 km/h.

8 Likes

I am working on Garmin watch integration. Soon to be in BETA! If you are interested, please share your watch model and I will include it in the list and try to support it!

8 Likes