Metr Pro Updates

Exactly. I also only have the pcb antenna. That thing is buried under cables and packed betweens vescs, enclosed in a box + me in the way, riding regular with the phone in my left pocket.

1 Like

I ride goofy and phone in my right pocket lol perfect signal

How do I get my METR app in black mode like that?

Update on my issue - it seems to be fixed by the latest Android update to v4.5.18

1 Like

I had big connection / timeout problems at the beginning with mine, but he fixed it with a firmware update so Iā€™m not sure exactly what it was

Since then itā€™s been great. One of these days Iā€™ll update my build thread lol itā€™s due for some info

2 Likes

Coming in the next update :slight_smile:

:battery: LLT BMS Support

Instructions on how to setup are here The Definitive Guide to Metr App / Metr Pro

Thanks to @mackann for providing Ferrari board with the BMS, @janpom and @Cghelobubba for sharing the source code!

24 Likes

Do I see what I see?

Hell yeah I do see what I see. :smirk:

2 Likes

Wow, that was quick! Thatā€™s great.

2 Likes

Oh hell ya!!!

2 Likes

Awesome, finally a good app for this BMS! From the guide it sounds like I need a metr pro as well to get it to work tho? I canā€™t afford one right now :cry:

1 Like

Yayyy now I donā€™t have to open a separate app to check cell voltages

1 Like

nice. 2 questions.

1. will logged data use vesc voltage data or now use this data?

2. when can we get it :grin:

Cant with to set this up on my 18s stormcore test board.

3 Likes

The amounts of stuff and updates metr pro getsā€¦ Now I am really laughing when Trampa was saying that metr module was a totally unnecessary piece of electronics as they sell the nrf module that does the sameā€¦ lolā€¦ metr is so much more better with so many things on top, hard to copareā€¦ Big respect Roman

16 Likes

Oh yeah no comparison between a standard bluetooth module and metr. The integration and tracking is next level. Besides with integration into the super popular LTT smart bms, why use any other app lol

1 Like

I am.dying for metr SD card version :pray:

3 Likes

Youā€™re gonna like it!

9 Likes

You lucky bastard :joy::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

1 Like

Any idea when it will be released for us mortals?

4 Likes

Unfortunately not :no_mouth:

Some updates on Metr Pro CAN. It is in the final stages of testing, has now all the features of Metr Pro plus more:

• doesnā€™t occupy UART port
  • needs even less setup, CAN is always enabled
  • works on default CAN baud rate 500K, but also supports 1M/250k/125k
  • stackable design, base model is very compact
  • both PCB and external antenna options will be available
  • SD card shield with RTC and optional GPS module
  • DAVEGA X integration

We will let you know when itā€™s ready to order in about a month :slight_smile:

30 Likes