Metal Matrix 2 top plate

Please update us here the day before they’re going to be listed on the website so we can ready our moneys.

4 Likes

Just in case somebody need complete Matrix2 trucks, I have seen they here still available on this german shop for 90€

3 Likes

Did the original set come with that riser pad?

2 Likes

I bought only the base plate and the gummi riser was included as well as the right bolts for it.

2 Likes

Hopefully mbs includes it as well. Thanks

1 Like

I bought them from mbs US directly.

1 Like

*** These are gone***

Someone just picked these up

everything is included :+1: also the pads

1 Like

I bought my MBS Metal II Trucks through the internet at ATBShop

Great buying experience!

Use the discount codes.

About the top plates, I am thinking of buying a pair of E-Toxx, will give them 3 more months of hard driving, watching close cause I have the gap problem, tighten the king pin, but it does not gain my full confidence yet… By the other hand, they are a pleasure to ride, turning is very aggressive and 50 km/hr it is not a problem at all. Orange on back and yellow up front. Apply Loctite and tighten all the bolts (including king pin that almost fell off).

1 Like

Thanks for the tips brother! They should be back in stock any day now at mbs us so I’m holding out for that. Picking up the Dylan Warren 2 deck too :wink:

4 Likes

Its so nice. Im taking mine to a bmx track this weekend for a play. Might even get towed in by some Bajas for a few jumps!

1 Like

Did you have to cut it down at all or is it manual still?

1 Like

Totally analogue. But I am expecting to have to cut it down

1 Like

Same here. Great to hear good reviews of the board before purchase though :relieved:

2 Likes

Just got back from the track. Man that thing is so much fun to jump, gonna be interesting to see what happens when I add 15-20kgs worth of running gear to it

1 Like

Can recommend the f5 bindings, but i totally dont like the heel straps

1 Like

What’s your issue with them?

Just not confident enough on the board to be locked in to it i suppose… i like the option of bailing

1 Like

Nobody makes you to use them :wink:
You can just drive without and sent me the heelstraps :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
The f5 bindings are pretty good without heelstraps already, as min for me. I usually just use them if i‘m somewhere off-road.
If I drive on the city I just pack the heelstraps on top of the bindings.

Haha its nice to have them there for the time being while i get used to the board. Once ive got motors on it i will decide whether i want to move them on or not.

1 Like