Meepo Parts for Sale!

yeah send me both and ill do it and keep em

1 Like

how bout you keep these balls instead

---

1 Like

go to derail jail nerd

8 Likes

I’m guessing this hasn’t sold and would like make one last offer because I thought of a use for some of this. Rear trucks assembly, hubs sleeves and all, and esc+ enclosure if it has a remote. Those I have a use for, so I offer 60 bucks plus shipping. The battery, as well as its enclosure, i may be persuaded on, but in that case i will buy the whole lot for no more than 160 as i do not actually need them. If the esc does not have the remote, I know you will reject my offer for the hub motors, as it is 10 dollars plus shipping. That is all.

3 Likes

I made that offer already.

Didn’t take

I made worse ones im hoping the need to sell and lack of sale gets me what I want. What I want is some cheap shitty hubs and a cheap shitty esc to put on a tiny deck I dont want to keep sitting around. A loaded kit fits my physical space I’m tryna fill real well but the price for its use is just outrageous.

2 Likes

Same for me pretty much, but I wanna put everything on a standard popsicle stick deck and basically thrash it around lol.

This would be for my leafblower battery build >.>

Hey op, I know you want my badass gold direct drive motors, everything in this post is worth $150 barter credit towards the $800 bucks id consider for them.

1 Like

Please read my ecomobl thread. I tried all kinds of lingyis as the factory kept sending me escs to test.

The potted one literally performed worse than the unpotted version.

Go figure

3 Likes

Still have the esc?

No, sorry already sold!

Bump. Updated.

Bump.

@op I think you need to start your slow but necessary migration to “the questionable deals thread”

Others also refer to it as “scamland”

You will feel right at home.

7 Likes

No thanks.

$150 + shipping and fees for the 2 motors, rear truck, and battery!!

Bump!

How bou 50 for the motors and truck?

1 Like

Dm me!

if you give ted the motors and truck for 50, ill do 60 for battery and enclosure. i dont really want a 35e pack, theyre very low current cells, and i dont know how many cycles are on it, but it saves me an enclosure headache and a few cells, and the satisfaction of driving a hard bargain. and clears out most of your parts, i think, for a clean 110. or ill trade ya 1 practically new lhb branded maytech 6374 for the lot, and sell @TheRef the truck and motor for 50 myself. ive also got a 40t pack, 12s3p, that i dont need, at least one full set of caliber 2 trucks, a surfskate adapter, multiple spare decks, one apex air truck that i probably will not let go, a set of original boosted wheels, blue cags, and a torn up set of purple hyperdrives, the curvey gbomb bracket, endless truck hardware, a shitty esc enclosure i made, wedge risers/rails in varying angles, and a whole pile of other stuff, if trades interest you. im too lazy to make a garage sale post.

that was last time i took all my spare parts out to take a pic, and is not near all of it.

1 Like