Meepo nls pro best kit for 700?

Why cant you wait, I have yet too try out the Kit, but just by reading the specs your better off with it

(Will be trying one soon and cant wait.)

1 Like

I’d you really didn’t want to wait, perhaps the single drive and Jared will give you a good deal on esc+ drive train later on when he gets more parts in.

taliking about 2 completely different set ups. Spud is a little deck where you ride over the trucks more or less and that takes some getting used to. Its a great step into the world of diy.
The nls is a longboard which is very easy to ride but is a pre built with no diy at all. You want to change anything you can’t without basically starting again electronics wise. Work out what you want to do. If its get the thing and ride then the nls is a great option because it is a world of different to the original meepo but if you want to have something to play with upgrade wise then the bkb is your huckleberry.
What I will say is the nls is a great board to have in your quiver as is the bkb.

4 Likes

Thanks guys i need a longer deck and big wheels because my rodes are crap
so i think im going with the nls this time

Let me know when you have it and we can ride together my fellow Cincinnati skater

1 Like

sure man its a large step from previous electric vehicle

Why do you want it 15 days earlier? The BKB Kit suits you better. Best bang for the buck, I think.

i might be going on vaction in 20 days

I don’t think you’d regret the Meepo. Back when Wowgo and meepo were the same thing I got one as my first board and it blew my mind how awesome it was. rode it hard for a year and it was still going strong minus a crappy battery that slowly got worse over time.

However I then built my first DIY board and it blew the Wowgo out of the water. It had 3 big advancements: Smoother, More power, and serviceability. It’s really no match if you can wait after your vacation.

2 Likes

Got to try the BKB single today and just saying if you order it you won’t be disappointed. Super fun to ride and makes for a good little board.

If you have the time to wait for dual wait for it, it is too much fun.

3 Likes

Experience any of the braking to the side “issues” due to a single motor?

I ride goofy and didnt have any problems.

There is no issue with breaking or accelerating

Ohreally.gif I ride goofy foot as well.

Whelp time to sell more stuff.

1 Like

Yeah, pick one up you wont regret it

1 Like

I haven’t tried the meepo hubs with 100mm outwheels, but I have tried them with 90mm outwheels and they are WAY better than people make them out to be.I can only imagine that the 100mm are even better… I feel like a lot of people here haven’t tried the things they are warning against. Maybe in the past they were terribly rough, but a lot has changed.

My buddy bought a meepo classic(my suggestion) because he couldn’t spend more than $400. He got it for $375 shipped to his front door, and it came in literally 5 days from order. I was and still am blown away by the quality you get for $375. The braking and throttle is smooth as butter, i didn’t believe it at first. He has beat the fuck out of that thing and it keeps going.

That being said, the BKB kit SEEMS really good for the money and if you are looking to upgrade in the future, not just buy and ride it until you kill it, then that BKB kit is going to be the way to go.

I don’t think you’ll be in a bad spot either way.

Anyway, that’s my 2 cents. Iv’e ridden and built plenty of DIY boards to know the difference too…

5 Likes

I think the BKB kit is on another level for what I look for compared to meepo, but as was already said, it’s not a longboard and rides much differently.

Swap the deck though…

1 Like

One issue with grabbing the bkb single kit with the intent to upgrade to dual is, it comes with a 2p battery vs 3p on the dual kit.

5 Likes

Yeah I feel like no matter how good the specs and price are on any board, we still want more battery.

We need another leap in battery technology to encourage our addictions more

1 Like

lmao yea