Me and my friend ride around and run out of battery

we ran out of battery because beers. Don’t act like you never.

27 Likes

I can confirm I’ve never.

9 Likes

liars! liars everywhere.

2 Likes

Did you make this music? It’s tight.

1 Like

I did. I’ve decided to make all the music on my ride videos from now on. I’ve done that in the past, but it was too heavy. Also, i want to make more ride videos because they’re awesome music videos.

i bought an MC-707 a few months back and that shit is sick af. haven’t even cracked the half of it yet, it will do whatever you want it to. My only complaint is I don’t have two of them.

7 Likes

Y’all lucky to have riding paths like that!!! I got city roads and 1 mile path :thinking:

3 Likes

yeah Florida is littered with paved recreational trails, and now that they’ve become something that sells apartments and other housings, they’re building more of them and building more apartments and houses near the existing ones. Which means they’re beginning to get crowded in some areas. Fortunately there are still plenty of long stretches to get your speed up.

Good news though: starting to see a lot more PEVs. I see more ebikes, scooters, one wheels and esk8s every day.

2 Likes

Damn dude that’s fuckin sick, what program do you use btw? I looked up that 707 thingmabob - I want one. I had ableton push for a while, can’t tell exactly but it looks like it does similar shit. Kudos man, keep creating :beers:

I used to use Cubase Artist but mouse clicking and midi controllers are for the thunderbox. I hate making music that way. Adobe premier stitched and flipped some video. As usual, getting go pro footage to not recompress like absolute shit took some trial and error, but i managed. The music was a 48K wav recorded straight off the 707 in Audacity as i was playing it, but now that i’m on a macbook pro i’ll be using Audition more often. It can see all 8 tracks plus mix out via ASIO.

The MC-707 is designed to be performed live without a computer but can stil be recorded to a pc or mac in true multitrack + mix out over USB. It IS a sound device, so the mac or pc can play through it just like anything else, and i can use it to record other shit to my PC like my guitar or record my guitar to it directly as a sample or loop track. When i want Apple Music on my reference monitors to see exactly how much better than spotify it streams, i can easily do that, for example.

But the workflow on the tiny Roland screen is very, very Ableton Live. Scenes, clips, phrases, the whole nine and there are cursor keys and knobs to let you flip through and mix up the scenes just like you would in Ableton. That entire 8 minute track was done in just one scene. When i step through and mix my scenes I can get a solid 45 minutes out of it easily without getting bored and still have more hooks than grandpa’s fishing cap.

best thing about it is i can freestyle any time and don’t need a fucking computer to do it until it’s time to record something. And you need the computer to download the latest firmware to the SD card.

2 Likes

Just because of this video alone, I wanna become a Florida man!

1 Like

It’s never too late to come to the state of wonderful pavement, no state income tax, no vehicle inspection, and hilarious news about people who should probably be helped but instead make headlines.

2 Likes

That video has me craving for CarveFlorida

3 Likes

i want to do one here but all beta tests point to everyone getting blasted, the neighborhood being bombed at 2am, and absolute chaos after dark. zero organization.

but i’m down for more testing.

7 Likes

maybe sometime in the spring. I’ll do some hard thinking. Need a couple months in advance for warnings, notices, bribes for the cops and judges, threatening neighbors, etc.

3 Likes

I don’t have a true off-road board, but I DO have several local spots to use one. Lotta mudding round here.

I hear they somehow managed to make a mountain bike park in Florida in some abandoned quarry or something. Am curious about riding there.

2 Likes

That sounds pretty dope, don’t think I’ve heard of it.

Corbett is the spot round here for all things dirt.

3 Likes