Mbs trucks stable at high speed?

How much for 2x :tangerine:?

Trampa trucks on elastomere dampers, super stable and easy to turn, but then I haven’t had MBS trucks before.

Hm i could take some red ones, depending on the price. But not sure if your discount in the end would weight out the extra shipping to me than.

If I end up switching to yellow and orange, I’ll see what shipping is for the red.

I ditched my trampa for mbs trucks. I found the shock blocks to be a lot more predictable than springs. To a point it actually takes away some of the fun because its not as lively. I currently have yellow on both ends with the back tight and front completely loose. 30 isn’t an issue and I can still manage sharp turns with bindings

I had red on Trucks once and 9" mbs tires. Hard to turn for me(Thanks to Jenso). And it had wobbles at around 25km/h. Don’t know why.

I have a set of yellow coming to try some different setups. Will report back!

@Venom121212 I have yellows front and back and I get wobbles @ about 33-35mph. Ive tightened them a little more but still unstable. I’m thinking orabge is the sweet spot on the soft side. I could be wrong though. Just calling it as I see it.

I’m going to try yellow front, orange back and hope for the best

1 Like

Tighten them maybe a full turn after contact. Maybe 1/2 turns. It did get more stable but not completely. Let me know what you come up with though. The 12s will hit 40+mph as long as I can settle the wobbles down.

1 Like

What helps the most for stability? I’m still with my street carvers. If I go past 38-39mph, wobbles kick in.
I did everything previously suggested to me to help stabilize but now I want to go even more

Try dewedging the rear by 5 or 10 degrees. I’m running -5 on my rear truck and it had a noticeable difference.

2 Likes

Lean more weight on the front and try not to run straight lines. Try and keep a steady carve back and forth even if it’s minor. I fully believe wobbles happen when I get too comfortable going fast and straight and hit a weird bump or groove.

1 Like

Already doing all that. As for bumps and grooves there aren’t any, it’s our international formula 1 track

I’m gonna give this a go. Thanks for the tip

1 Like

My MBS Matrix 2 trucks are much more stable at high speed with metal baseplate (from E-TOXX) than with those made of plastic that broke.

At more than 50 km/h it felt like bushings were damaged. I think that plastic baseplates simply twisted a little bit, before they broke. Result was really scary.

2 Likes

Oooh I’ve been lazy about switching mine over. Thanks for the motivation to do it when my blocks arrive haha

1 Like

My ATS.12 are very unstable on pavement. Any suggestions?

What deck are you using them on? Ps I hate those trucks they snapped underneath me once.

Seriously running +5 front and -5 rear on my Trampa trucks along with the e-toxx elastomere dampers made it super stable at speed as well as having responsive steering available when I need it. Now I just need to get rid of the friggen signal loss and I’m golden.

1 Like