MBS matrix ii trucks

I just got my MBS Matrix ii trucks but I see that there are designed to not make trucks go inward, I am thinking if I want to put on non mountain board I will have to use angled risers? That’s how I have it on my other flipsky off-road kit. Otherwise you won’t turn right?

1 Like

Yea 3DS makes the risers you’re looking for and some place else

1 Like

I was gonna just pull it off the flipsky board since I am putting that one on another deck that’s angled in the ends. Yeah just wanted to double check thanks. But it’s hard to find these risers!

Any link? I may want to order them for future builds if MBS trucks work out.

It’s the cost for creativity

4 Likes

If you want something that won’t ride so high. https://www.e-toxx-shop.com/mbs/adjustable-baseplate/#cc-m-product-10453093070 Your wallet won’t like you much though :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yeah I need it high so I have good clearance my battery pack is two stories high.

ah you updating your cooler on wheel?

2 Likes

Someone here just posted a photo of some they found behind their desk… Who was it :thinking:

1 Like

Could be anyone… i swear half the regular members here are packrats / hoarders. We all have a problem

2 Likes

giphy (15)

5 Likes

Yes. I need longer trucks to make the ride stable, right now it’s just too short and I was using whatever I had at home.

If you got the money https://shop.3dservisas.eu/collections/fatboy-trucks/products/fatboy320-solid-cnc-machined-hanger-for-mbs-metal-matrix-ii-top-baseplate might be worth looking it. wider and heavier

1 Like

Buying FB320 AND 3DS angled adapters for a fucking coolermobile. I’d rather buy a golf cart and mod that

3 Likes

Yeah but you can’t ride golf carts on most public roads but an electric skateboard you can. I can literally ride mine to the golf course, play 18 holes and ride back. Very eco friendly. :grin:

4 Likes

I have some okp mtb angled risers I never used… been sitting around in my desk after i bought the m from maner

4 Likes

Hey you wanna sell em to me for the lacroix lol

1 Like

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, how much are you willing to sell them for?

I’ll be 100% honest… i hate selling stuff. Ask @KaramQ, Im a huge hoarder… one of these days ill sell a bunch of stuff. If i decide to sell them, it would be for what they cost me, lil less than $100 shipped

4 Likes

He fucking hates selling guys, he hates it hates it hates it. Out of the 2 or 3 years I’ve known him, I’ve only been able to buy gbomb brackets off him

4 Likes