MBS 9" wobble =(

These hubs aren’t FIVE STAR hubs! They are just regular rockstar

These are five star

Five Star only come in white plastic.

1 Like

@whaddys has fivestar he claims.

@xsynatic posted the rockstars.

1 Like

@Venom121212 I think what you’re seeing is the fact that the wobble is so heavy it’s flinging the weight of the gear drives really hard which causes the entire truck to wobble as well (the trucks are loose). The gear drives are all solid and threadlocked in place, they’re not going anywhere,

@JohnnyMeduse I am running fivestars dude. Five stars and 9" tires, all MBS products

1 Like

Five Star have a double lip in them and are a little bit larger

1 Like

He is using Fivestars

1 Like

those are rockstar! that why they don’t fit and the tire is loose.

3 Likes

Yeah!, but the offset is different than rockstar… and that not the purple ones shoe in the videos

Oh yeah @xsynatic is using Rockstar pros

@whaddys is using 5stars

ah!! got mixed up with all the issue.

5 Likes

any chance you got a link to those exact aliexpress tires?

Pardon the German link, alieexpress auto converts the language. These are the high psi (80 from memory) version that allot of us tested and reported on in the old forum. They last around 700 km on my board vs 200 for the trampa treads and are relatively stable.

They are 8 inch though, not 9.

1 Like

do you know if these will fit on fivestars by chance?

Yes, those hubs support 200x50.

1 Like

#Aliexpress € 5,80 11%OFF | 200X50 Räder Mit Stick Getriebe 8X2 "Reifen und Schlauch für Elektrische Roller Rad Stuhl lkw Pneumatische Trolley Warenkorb

1 Like

So are these ali wheels better then most? i am noticing as i explore the 8" tire world that alot of tires have a pretty inexcusable wobble. Just tried a set of china 8" street tires. very bad. kinda makes me miss my MBS knobby tires, they were way more stable all they way to 36mph i even hit 40 on them. On my china tires i am scared to go past 30

2 Likes

They still wobble. Some are near perfect, others far from.

2 Likes

Dang, is there a higher quality distributor/manufacturer? that we could purchase from, seem like a pain to have to buy a bunch of these and just hope for the best lol

2 Likes

Not with the off-road threading. It appears the evolve tires (smaller, 175?) and kenda or Da Qing / qinda 200x50 slick type tires are more stable. These are all 4 Ply / high pressure.

Ordered these for my next batch.

2 Likes

Whoa yallls, anyway to get this shipping down or is this just the new COVID standard?

2 Likes