MBS 72t pulleys

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

I’m in the polymer pulley party, its cheaper and lighter and it sits right up against the hub with that inner flange. But if you plan to abuse the shit out of it I would get the aluminum ones

1 Like

@torqueboards had some pretty nice pulleys for the rockstar 2…they aren’t listed on his website but he had a few sets when i bought mine.

2 Likes

@torqueboards

You holding out on me Dexter?

2 Likes

Dude go for @ATC stuff

His metal is nice and THICK :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m using TB pulleys with ATC mounts on my matrix. Haven’t gotten it built but i just used 8mm standoffs and it lined up perfectly.

3 Likes

I know for sure I’m getting ATC motor mounts, possibly even the version 3 ones!

But haven’t decided on pulleys.

1 Like

The mounts look and feel fantastic. I gotta hit him up and see if i can order some cross bars, mine didn’t come with them.

1 Like

Yes I’m collecting for my flux or prototipo haven’t decided on the board or anything else other than these :rofl:image

1 Like

@Taraskasyanyuk Yeah, I do. They aren’t listed on the site lol.

1 Like

Yes. I have done nearly 1000 miles on mine (90% road / 10% off road). Very slight wear. Can recommend them.

1 Like

Seen any pulleys higher than 72? Goal is to do at least 5:1 ratio but with my current 15/72, it’s 4.8 :thinking:

Not really in production, you can print one that’s bigger if you really need it

I’d suggest a smaller motor pulley, like 13T or 14T and an idler

1 Like

Ended up going with a 13t 20mm :blush:

1 Like

Greetings sir! I saw that you were also looking for pulleys for a matrix 2 set up. What pulleys and belts did you end up going with if you don’t mind me asking?

1 Like

I’m getting the ones from MBS.
Then I’m just going to keep an eye out for used metal ones or new to go on sale.

2 Likes

I actually ended up going with MBS 72t wheel pulleys and TB 13T motor pulley. It’ll go with this bad boy :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Good call. You’re gonna need major help on belt engagement for a 13 tooth pulley. Idlers galore.

2 Likes

The two mbs pulleys s made my shipping free… plus dont forget thag 15% off we get!!!

1 Like