MBS 72t pulleys

Anyone have experience with these? I like the price, but they are nylon/fiberglass. Will I see a performance difference vs getting a metal one?

3 Likes

No performance difference just durability

Stop it already. Get the ones I told you from @ATC

5 Likes

I’m getting their mounts, I just liked the price of the MBS :joy:

But yeah you right, probably should get the more durable ones.

1 Like

Lmao. Just grab what you think is best brother :wink:

1 Like

Question is… will these fit fivestar hubs from MBS?

1 Like

Metal pulleys have a nice ring/sound to them and that’s worth the extra cost to me :wink:

3 Likes

The real problem we all have nowadays is availability. Way too many available options so we don’t know what to choose anymore

Sometimes we have perfectly working shit that we dispose of just to get the new stuff that does exactly the same thing :rofl:

3 Likes

B7D24357-F481-4BF0-A48C-6532FF9B4A27__01

Dude charge your pho-

7f375de585b5a2265611f3ee2155cd0f6177cd78

Oh thank god. Carry on.

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

I’m in the polymer pulley party, its cheaper and lighter and it sits right up against the hub with that inner flange. But if you plan to abuse the shit out of it I would get the aluminum ones

1 Like

@torqueboards had some pretty nice pulleys for the rockstar 2…they aren’t listed on his website but he had a few sets when i bought mine.

2 Likes

@torqueboards

You holding out on me Dexter?

2 Likes

Dude go for @ATC stuff

His metal is nice and THICK :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m using TB pulleys with ATC mounts on my matrix. Haven’t gotten it built but i just used 8mm standoffs and it lined up perfectly.

3 Likes

I know for sure I’m getting ATC motor mounts, possibly even the version 3 ones!

But haven’t decided on pulleys.

1 Like

The mounts look and feel fantastic. I gotta hit him up and see if i can order some cross bars, mine didn’t come with them.

1 Like

Yes I’m collecting for my flux or prototipo haven’t decided on the board or anything else other than these :rofl:image

1 Like

@Taraskasyanyuk Yeah, I do. They aren’t listed on the site lol.

1 Like

Yes. I have done nearly 1000 miles on mine (90% road / 10% off road). Very slight wear. Can recommend them.

1 Like