Mboards pre-builts

I’m so glad you pointed it out. I didn’t want to say anything, as I’m trying to be less jaded and less curmudgeonly.

6 Likes

TIL

5 Likes

Both of these boards offer nothing new really, clones of others. I just think m-boards are trying cover all the market and perhaps drown out competition (I can’t blame them). The predator has obviously been a popular product and they have jumped on that. Their business model is obviously just to offer a slightly lower quality product at a lower cost. Perhaps be the Amazon of the esk8 community.

They seem to be doing well from it. Do I like the model, no not really. I don’t think it helps drive innovation, but it probably will make them lots of :dollar: .

5 Likes

I read this as “cum fudge only”. I need help

Ive been lurking and a reading as per my usuals, and have nothing constructive to input other than Mboards offering a 4wd version of their endurance board:

3 Likes

Anyone tried watching the mboards youtube channel?

Thats some hard going for an excruciatingly meagre amount of acrual esk8 information

1 Like

Back in the day they used to be like the only one. I haven’t looked at it in years though haha

1 Like

You should start a podcast instead XD

I’ve been trying to find information that would help me at all from mboards, haven’t had any success unless I directly get ahold of them, even so yeah the YouTube videos don’t help lol