Maytech 6396 motor

Damon are you high?

1 Like

not yet.

Bigger motors means more copper, more iron, and more magnet. Which means you can shove more energy into it which means more torque.

Have a drink.

6 Likes

I’m not disputing that, I replied to your earlier message haha. It was a strange one, read it back.

Oh regarding the fitment of the motors?

What, you don’t have old enertion mounts laying around waiting for scrapper builds? lol

2 Likes

I do! Sort of.

3 Likes

MTO6396%E7%94%B5%E6%9C%BA%E5%A4%A7%E8%BD%B4%E6%89%BF%E9%98%B2%E6%99%83%E5%8A%A8%E3%80%81-3

16 Likes

That’s a big ol fucken bearing

7 Likes

Mother of god.

3 Likes

Is bioboards looking into getting 3D servisas to slightly extend thier mounts and add a bolt pattern?

I mean i would expect nothing less from an extreme esk8 company.

8 Likes

Extreme now are they?

1 Like

says so on their website. Must be true.

Also, they use all the same parts i do, some of which are literally my parts, including my battery packs and wiring harnesses, so… I’m calling it. They’re extreme. EXTREEEEEEEME.

Also, i hear they pour a helping of hookers and blow into every build.

10 Likes

I know that you know Marcus and this is HIGHLY inaccurate. He’s the esk8 excitement equivalent of a filing cabinet. Don’t get me wrong, I like him. He’s great for indexing.

4 Likes

Don’t believe that for a second. I’ve seen his spreadsheets. They’re very colorful. He even uses bold text on some items.

1 Like

Whatever Damon STOP reading my PM’s bro

@discorsepolice

3 Likes

Don’t make me impersonate you and ruin your credibility by posting really sweet and loving messages to people about their work.

3 Likes

@mmaner would see through it straight away. Check out our latest PM and you’ll see why

2 Likes

I would. But would I say anything?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What’s the stator length @mackann ? Looks like it’s not more than on a usual 6380/84 motor.

1 Like

Have not measured, but I think its 89 + extra bearing

2 Likes

89+ 5mm bearing +5mm base plate +3mm hall sensors +7mm can nipple = 109mm if i‘m not wrong.
I guesstimate more like 78mm isch.

2 Likes