Maximum weight for a battery for a mountainboard

Riako is french? will be great to talk with him

Thanks. The new one or the one in my avatar?
BTW my battery box is less than 3"

You are Canadian? Why are we talking in stupid measurements?

1 Like

The blue one

Can be in cm .mm.or inch for me doesnt matter my brain auto calculator :joy:

1 Like

Lol, I switched to a motorcycle helmet a few months ago. The TSG Pass looks nice but I prefer the added protection of a moto helmet.

3 Likes

I have to english here but yes my first language is french from Quebec not french from europe is very diffrent.

I like both style but the motocycle helmet is heavier l think ?

It is. However I don’t mind/feel the extra weight and the protection foam is at least twice as thick.
Also ventilation is better.

Price for bell ?

Its 3:40am :sleeping:

1 Like

I definitely second that and even better if it is ECE 22.05 certified :slight_smile:

1 Like

I paid 159€ here.
Check fortnine in Canada.
@Esk84life
It is. It is also MIPS.

1 Like

@taz better safe than hurt :wink: I am set hehe

1 Like

Backpack.

2 Likes

12s20p is the max max max acceptable to Always be able to ride, but I think 12s10/12p is still good/cool enought to ride more “freely” if I can Say.
Sorry just Quick reply to you, I havent even read the topic or what it is about :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Depend on what you use, lipo is not heavy compare to lifepo4 cells. What is the weight of your 12s20p ? My battery pack including the box is 22lbs

Not bad for carriyng the battery if l split the pack but its about 8lb and its not so fun to remove and reinstall everytime

I meant power your board from the backpack, or at least run part of the battery from there like a range extender.

Nah l already try that 3years ago you lost power of adding 5 feet of wire also

Lost power? It’s electricity, if your wire gauge is right there’s not much resistance, and in your instance charging a smaller onboard pack, so your ESC wouldn’t know any different.